Devils Release Subban, Gillies, Blackwood and fire entire coaching staff. Patrik Elias named interim head coach.

mfitz804

I gotta admit...if you hadn't thrown Blackwood in there (no way they would've gone that far), the thread title wouldn't have sounded THAT far-fetched.  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MB3 said:

@Colorado Rockies 1973is named head of head of internal statistics and development. from now on the PA announcer will not say “Jack Hughes with his 24th goal of the season, assisted by Bratt and Hamilton.” he will be forced to say “Jack Hughes with his 20th goal in his previous 26 games, at a pace of 61.422993628 goals per 82 games played.” 

C'mon man, this is totally fvcked up.

For one, I'm Colorado Rockies 1976!

For another, I pretty much ALWAYS take the time to round my numbers up and down (on rare occasions that I don't, I sure as hell won't go to 9 numbers deep beyond the decimal point).

And last, 20 goals in 26 games extrapolates to 63 goals per 82 GP, heh heh.  Pretty good random estimate on your part though.  

(and of course, none of the above is meant to be a serious retort 😉)

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

with my first move as general manager, I name @SterioDesignassistant GM retroactive to 2008, as his ability to build teams using hindsight is unmatched. 

i name @mfitz804 social media director and then immediately fire @mfitz804as social media director when he gets us cancelled within 2 minutes. 

@Colorado Rockies 1973is named head of head of internal statistics and development. from now on the PA announcer will not say “Jack Hughes with his 24th goal of the season, assisted by Bratt and Hamilton.” he will be forced to say “Jack Hughes with his 20th goal in his previous 26 games, at a pace of 61.422993628 goals per 82 games played.” 

No job for me? I thought we were friends man 🤣

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i was going to keep adding jobs for the select few people on this forum who actually like me but i got called into a work meeting and had to hit send. :(

I can be the guy that goes down to the locker room during blow-outs to tell them how worthless they are 🤣

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I can be the guy that goes down to the locker room during blow-outs to tell them how worthless they are 🤣

you should wait wait to call a timeout until they are down by 2 digits, not premature like Ruff did.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MB3 said:

with my first move as general manager, I name @SterioDesignassistant GM retroactive to 2008, as his ability to build teams using hindsight is unmatched. 

i name @mfitz804 social media director and then immediately fire @mfitz804as social media director when he gets us cancelled within 2 minutes. 

I know this is all a joke, but you now made that whole "hindsight" joke a few times and i have no idea what you're referring to at all lol

Edited by SterioDesign

40 minutes ago, MB3 said:

are you fvckin kidding me lol

I legit have no idea as to what argument or wtv that I'm bringing up that is based in hindsight.

All i remember hindsight related was going the other way. It was me saying we didn't make a "mistake" drafting Nico over Makar or Petterson. In hindsight it was a bad move but not a mistake. Hell i even recently defended Lou that him trading for Scheider wasn't a "mistake". Bad move in hindsight but that's not on Lou.

Edited by SterioDesign

14 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I gotta admit...if you hadn't thrown Blackwood in there (no way they would've gone that far), the thread title wouldn't have sounded THAT far-fetched.  

He should have went with Ty Smith instead of Blackwood.

I will take the job at advertising the franchise in France.
I hope i will get tons of money coz that way i could say that i do have the dream job. Coz i will have no work to do. As no one care about the Devils around there. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:44 AM, MadDog2020 said:

C'mon dude, we all know you'd be the Chief Aggression Officer. First act of duty, when we're losing 6-1 in the 3rd period with 5 minutes to go, you tell the players to "Go run a mother fvcker and start making these a$$holes bleed."

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

C'mon dude, we all know you'd be the Chief Aggression Officer. First act of duty, when we're losing 6-1 in the 3rd period with 5 minutes to go, you tell the players to "Go run a mother fvcker and start making these a$$holes bleed."

B323473A-0248-4331-B6B4-215A39A341EC.gif

• Like 1