Jack Hughes *-* Done for the Season, MCL Sprain *-*

mfitz804

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I hate that dude, but that’s the kind of guy who could do a lot for this team. 

He’s the type of dude who you love when he’s on your team, and you hate him when he’s on anyone else’s. If he is actually gonna be available, I’d absolutely be making a phone call. 

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He’s the type of dude who you love when he’s on your team, and you hate him when he’s on anyone else’s. If he is actually gonna be available, I’d absolutely be making a phone call. 

Cannot imagine they don’t keep him around in Washington. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Someone posted on here the other day that there have apparently been some rumblings they may not. 

The meme possibilities are endless since he shares a name with the actor who played Biff in Back to the Future. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Very good news. 

Well I wouldn't go that far. Very good news would have been it was a bruise and he will be back by the weekend. 

But the way this season is going it's a rare occasions where it hasn't been the worst possible outcome. So I guess we take it as a win. 

The update said it was a low grade sprain. But when you look at the grades it seems it's only 1, 2 or 3. So do they mean grade 1? Or somewhere between 1 and 2?

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9