GDT: Devils @ Canadiens 7:00 pm Velcome Vack Vitek Vanecek

Colorado Rockies 1976

4 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

NHL needs to figure it out. How does the linesman not see it, and if he doesn’t, why in the world do we need to waste 10 minutes looking at it?

If it takes more than 60 seconds to review , the call on the ice should stand. 

The bottom linesman is suppose to be calling it good or off, even if it's delayed. I don't even think the linesman called it delayed.

These reviews only make referees look bad.

We can disallow goals all we want, but the refs are still getting it wrong all the fvcking time.

Tatar would have had to get onside if the ref behind him shouted "OFF" and delayed the offsides

I think this is the first time where I think that southern linesman missed a fvcking offsides call and the sh!tty refereeing is costing us goals. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I would love to see the ratio of how much we've been fvcked by the review VS helped because I feel like it's a lot more one way than the other.

someone on reddit in the off-season did it. canadian teams are well over 75% challenge wins. only 2 american teams were over 60. makes ya go “hmmmmm”

Names on the Montreal uniforms really should be in white.  Very hard to read in blue.

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

League needs better linesmen. Way too many offside plays being missed live. 

To be frank, it's a fvcking embarrassment that the officiating is on the decline because they know that teams are watching the blue lines BETTER than the LINESMEN. 

Pisses me the fvck off. Incompetent fvcks.

Edited by RizzMB30

6 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

He fell off of his feet and pulled himself back up and NEVER LOST PUCK CONTROL and he stayed in stride. 

You still wonder why the Pens thought “No, we just GOTTA get Petry!”  Marino is really quite good.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

that ref saw a player tripping Siegenthaler in the corner right in front of him... all 3 were just standing there...and didn't call anything and must have figured. "Oh next time i should call something.'

Glad that he did. just sucks that its against us

Refs are definitely learning towards "Let them play" so much so that they just aren't calling offsides either. 

Edited by RizzMB30