Reverse Retros vs. the Rangers?!!!

Rock

just got back from the game. From the stands it looked like Shishertkin (sp?) was really woozy after the shot rang off his mask. Any mention of it on TV?

OH........ the Devils can wear whatever color they want blue. puce, lilac, plaid what ever as long as they win!😝 😎

Edited by Rock
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Maybe if they didn't lose 8 straight at home people would show up too. Guaranteed that made a lot of people say fvck it. At this rate I don't even blame em. 

Anyone who said fvck it to a Devils-Rangers game when we’re still competitive should have their season tickets revoked. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rock said:

just got back from the game. From the stands it looked like Shishertkin (sp?) was really woozy after the shot rang off his mask. Any mention of it on TV?

OH........ the Devils can wear whatever color they want blue. puce, lilac, plaid what ever as long as they win!😝 😎

They mentioned he got hit in the mask on TV but they didn't mention it again after it happened.

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Missed the game but reading the mid mid game meltdowns by people who give up too easily was really enjoyable. 

Honestly what's the downside of simply... waiting til the game is over to have a meltdown at the very least? lol

Edited by SterioDesign

I can’t believe we are back to fire Ruff.  How many times will you people apologize to the man.  Now, I’m not saying he is the best there is, but they are second in the division and now 3-1-1 in the last four.  Where they need to improve is the PP, Get Marino and Bastian back.  Then, hopefully, Fitzy gets us a winger that can score by the deadline.

Jack haaaaates interviews 🤣

Just now, Puckbuster said:

How cool would it be to get Kane?

Palat-Hughes-Bratt

Mercer-Nico-Kane

Holtz-Haula-Sharan

B-M-W

That would be costly. Well, as costly as a rental gets anyway. 

Edited by MadDog2020

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Don’t tell me how I should melt down. ;) 

It's an honest question lol what's the downside of just waiting? haha

it will 100% keep you in a better mood and i don't quite understand not wanting that lol Watching sports is supposed to be entertaining and fun. 

I can obviously understand the "need to vent in an emotional moment" but then i feel the potential of "i might look like a dumbass later" and clearly giving up on the team you're suppose to be cheering for should override that haha

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i don't think i'd want to give up assets for a pure rental this year

I agree. I mean, it would obviously depend on who it was and what we would be giving up. But I’m not down for sacrificing big pieces of the future for a pure rental. We are not to the point where it’s worth the gamble to do that just yet. 

Edited by MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I agree. I mean, it would obviously depend on who it was and what we would be giving up. But I’m not down for sacrificing big pieces of the future for a pure rental. We are not to that point where it’s worth the gamble to do that just yet. 

until something crazy happen.... the team we'll have if we make the playoffs will be... a very very young team that only get production from their top guys, no production from their depth and luke hughes a rookie that is not yet great defensively and we'll have to be patient with him.

That's simply NOT a team that can make a deep run..... yet.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Didn’t Fitz already say he won’t do a rental? Not a bad rental though. I’d take it. 

He made a comment sounding like he wasn’t going to make a trade, but I remain hopeful.

28 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

"Must win" gets thrown around a lot these days.

I only mean it in the sense that it would be a very uplifting game to win. 

18 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

until something crazy happen.... the team we'll have if we make the playoffs will be... a very very young team that only get production from their top guys, no production from their depth and luke hughes a rookie that is not yet great defensively and we'll have to be patient with him.

That's simply NOT a team that can make a deep run..... yet.

Yeah exactly. We aren’t a Kane away. So not worth it right now. 

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah exactly. We aren’t a Kane away. So not worth it right now. 

I would do my due diligence, I would make the call. It would probably be immediately followed by them telling me what they are looking for, and me thanking them for taking my call and hanging up.

• Like 1