GDT: 4/22/23, Game 3, Devils @ Rangers

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, capo said:

I think we have our #1 now.

It’s one game.  And VV doesn’t suck, even though these first two games haven’t been his finest.

That being said, I absolutely give Schmid the next game.  He earned it tonight.  And I go with the same lineup.

• Like 5

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s one game.  And VV doesn’t suck, even though these first two games haven’t been his finest.

That being said, I absolutely give Schmid the next game.  He earned it tonight.  And I go with the same lineup.

And keep Wood away from the team.

• Like 5

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

And keep Wood away from the team.

I’m done with him.  I hope the Devils are too.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’d stick with the lineup. Graves was driving me nuts but he had some nice plays in overtime 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

I think he has to go with Akira after that performance.

Yeah, you heard the ESPN crew slowly coming around on Akira. 

He was phenomenal. Team played A LOT better, but take nothing away from Schmid, he was excellent. 

I thought Hughes,Hischier, Mercer, Haula, and maybe you can throw Tatar and Meier in there too as the best forwards. Bratt did get better as the game went on and the Rags got tired. 

On defense, Marino was much improved from game 1 and 2. Ham & Swiss were solid defensively. Severson was solid, few mistakes. Bahl was noticeable for being physical. 

Graves came off as the weakest, just a few mental mistakes and a few penalties. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 3

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’d stick with the lineup. Graves was driving me nuts but he had some nice plays in overtime 

I could go either way.  If Lindy decided to go with Luke in his place I wouldn’t object.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I'd love to give Luke a chance and dress 7D. Just a thought. 

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Suck on that you blue shirt wearing, celebrity courting, plays with men loving , not even smart enough to think of a mascot mother fvckers. 

Yeah they are just all so easy to hate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Suck on that you blue shirt wearing, celebrity courting, plays with men loving , not even smart enough to think of a mascot mother fvckers. 

18,000 sad Ranger fans leaving MSG. 

I LOVE IT!

Edited by Puckbuster
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll at least give Lindy credit for going to him. Not a doubt in my mind we lose that game with VV in net. 

You’re really down on VV.  I don’t think he’s nearly as meh as you’re making him out to be.  But good for Schmid for making the most of out his opportunity tonight.  He’s earned another start for sure.