OGT: Devils @ Atlanta

Satans Hockey

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost all respect for this team and most of all this sport. You can wipe your ass with this "new" nhl. Absolutely fvcking pathetic. Give me solid defensive game anyday over this garbage. Between the horrible officiating cough*where thr fvck is the whistle to stop play when the goalie is covering it *cough and all the other crap, this just blows. At this point who care who wins this game. This league is a joke

HIGHT STICKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY?????

Edited by SickMan

This team is finished. They couldnt beat a dead horse at this point. But whatever. As bad as they are though, they didnt deserve to get jerked the way they did. The officiating in this game was pathetic. Watching this garbage is making me sick to my stomach.

That was fvcking disgusting. That's inexcusable that there was no penalty called. Horrible, sickening, and completely unforgiveable. How can these refs be so discerning for, not only the high stick in general, but for another human being's safety.

I don't care if it's Overtime or a meaningless goal, those refs should be fined for what they let happen to Gomer. Did you see that replay of him trying to get to the bench? That's just fvcking sad that they let that go.

The 4th goal shouldn't have even counted, but that's not what's important.

That was just total disregard for another human being there. That wasn't fvcking hockey.