I can name that team in one note

mort4345

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inconsistent.

Well actually...

Consistently bad 1st half / Consistently good 2nd.

Bipolar was the first word that came to mind.

Manta - that's a load of crap! You did not predict any of this. Hell - if anything I did!

Richard I'm gonna say...

Contrary!

Got into trouble being contrary - they knew it all and refused to be helped.

They were historically bad - that's just unheard of for Lou's Devils

They broke the bank for a sniper

They went from "stale old fart" to New NHL Young guy back to old fart who was right afterall...

They went from historically bad to pretty solid!

They went from I coud go on but I'm in a meeting!

Manta - that's a load of crap! You did not predict any of this. Hell - if anything I did!

While it's true, I didn't think we would be as bad as we were the first several months, nor did I think we would have those two good months, but I did predict back in July the actual results: Under .500 and out of the playoffs.

...and that Elias would lead the team in scoring (which people thought was ludicrous).

Edited by MantaRay

While it's true, I didn't think we would be as bad as we were the first several months, nor did I think we would have those two good months, but I did predict back in July the actual results: Under .500 and out of the playoffs.

...and that Elias would lead the team in scoring (which people thought was ludicrous).

With the team prediction, you had a 50/50 chance with that pretty general prediction. If you would have said we ended up 12th or so in the East, then I would be impressed.

The prediction about Elias is maybe a 1 in 4 chance. Who else but Kovy, Parise, Elias, and maybe Zajac would lead the team in scoring?

Please tell us again how we will mix the playoffs next season as well, and be a non playoff team for a few more years.....

Please tell us again how we will mix the playoffs next season as well, and be a non playoff team for a few more years.....

Your probably tired of hearing it already. But look at the bright side, we will stock up on some pretty high draft picks the next few seasons!!!!

Just imagine the hype for the 2015 SC Finals when we play Parise and the Minnesota Wild!!!

With the team prediction, you had a 50/50 chance with that pretty general prediction. If you would have said we ended up 12th or so in the East, then I would be impressed.

The prediction about Elias is maybe a 1 in 4 chance. Who else but Kovy, Parise, Elias, and maybe Zajac would lead the team in scoring?

In hindsight, perhaps, but when we signed Kovy everyone else was predicting the Stanley Cup victory for this year.

I took a lot of flack for a 1 in 4 chance pick, especially with Kovy's 110 point projection. :doh1:

In hindsight, perhaps, but when we signed Kovy everyone else was predicting the Stanley Cup victory for this year.

I took a lot of flack for a 1 in 4 chance pick, especially with Kovy's 110 point projection. :doh1:

Can't believe you try to put this on Kovalchuk, without him this season would have been even worst. Tell me Oduya, Cormier and Bergfors (who got traded twice in a year) and our first round pick who probably wouldnt have played this season anyway, would have done miracles with Maclean? and that we would be in the playoffs right now? c'mon now