Why is MSG so bad?

Bonginator11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is watching the Rangers-Caps game on MSG, did anyone else notice that they are cutting to commercial at the worst times possible let alone during the game? They cut out during the announcement of the Caps goal!

The network probably has no control over it.

What a shot.

Rangers forumla is going to be the same as 2009 before the lack of talent showed up and they lost the series. Block a ton of shots, hard work ethic and put the game in the hands of their best player (big pads).

If Washington is fully committed to their new philosophy, i'll like them to move on.

In the OT, the NYR came out skating and could have won it off the bat, but Washington took that OT over. I swear at least half that OT was in the NYR zone.

Edited by SJP20

I've watched to this entire game on mute. I can only imagine the circle jerk Rosen and Micheletti are having over big pads.

Capitals are having trouble with the work ethic of the NYR as i thought they would.

Oh it was awful. My fvcking ears were bleeding. There wasn't enough Queen dong for the both of them to suck. The dejection in both of thier voices when Washington won it was like sweet music though.

Oh it was awful. My fvcking ears were bleeding. There wasn't enough Queen dong for the both of them to suck. The dejection in both of thier voices when Washington won it was like sweet music though.

It's a shame i can't enjoy the sounds of the game because of those two tools. Knowing Rosen, he probably used the words "great" and "terrific" in the save descriptions and Micheletti probably followed with "Sam, Lundqvist has been sharp".

It's a shame i can't enjoy the sounds of the game because of those two tools. Knowing Rosen, he probably used the words "great" and "terrific" in the save descriptions and Micheletti probably followed with "Sam, Lundqvist has been sharp".

Yes and the word "amazing" was also thrown around without much discrimination. I remember one nice- nothing spectacular, but nice- save the Queen made which Rosen described as such. I didn't know whether to laugh or barf. Most of Michelletti's commentary is gargled, due to the amount of Ranger dong in his mouth.

If you set the channel on SAP - it only broadcasts the sounds of the game and no voices...

Yes and the word "amazing" was also thrown around without much discrimination. I remember one nice- nothing spectacular, but nice- save the Queen made which Rosen described as such. I didn't know whether to laugh or barf. Most of Michelletti's commentary is gargled, due to the amount of Ranger dong in his mouth.

If you were blind, you would have thought that the Ranger's goal was the goal of the century based on Michelletti's description. "Tremendous" forecheck, "brilliant" pass, "perfect" shot. Probably showed the replay half a dozen times so he could circle random players and talk about how amazing they were. :puke:

If you set the channel on SAP - it only broadcasts the sounds of the game and no voices...

life hack :o must use

wow at some point michelleti said "not as many saves as lundqvist, but still some solid effort" like wtf that means the rangers aren't taking enough shots, its not like Neuvirth is supposed to be looking for shots to hit him dumbsh!t

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Spot on sir, spot on!

I caught a few minutes of the OT for the game, and wow did those announcers plain SUCK! Hardly and emotion in their voice, and just terrible with the comments made about the play. I recall hearing "blocked by xxxx" so many times when it seemed the caps were just dumping and chasing the puck into the offensive zone.

If I was in college they'd be part of the drinking game you'd get trashed on. Just chug everytime you hear one of them say: "good play by _____". fill in the blank with your favorite ranger. I'll have to try the SAP button next time. At first I thought you were going to say the 2nd feed was in spanish.

Caps dominated that game, if that's how the series is going to go, Caps in 5.

Like I said before, the Rangers just do not have anyone who can stop Ovechkin's line besides Marc Staal. The Rangers were outshot 13-3 when Ovechkin was on the ice.

Edited by Triumph

SPJ20, his pads are enormous, especially his chest protector, the pads almost go above his ears in order to make up for his butterfly style. I would love to see a side by side comparison (to scale) next to Marty. Anybody have?

Tried to find pics of them where they were at least doing something similar.

8fcf764f0838ded43b5f1180186897a3-getty-102947856ms013_florida_pant.jpgh031621A.jpg

Marty has always had a human-looking contour to his shoulders. Lundqvist's shoulders are hidden behind a tall stack of padding.

Reminds me of a Doc quote about Lundqvist from the Olympics: "Like a lot of goalies, his shoulders are higher than the average human being's. A lot of that is the equipment. And a lot of that is the equipment." :lol:

It always has been quite noticable, even without the side by side comparison. Lundqvist always looks like he is about to march into battle with his gear on.

Snore. Even if he's wearing bigger pads, there's a trade off between pad size and mobility.

Lundqvist is an elite goalie. We have to get over it.