GDT: Game 7 - Devils vs Hawks 7:30P MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

If the Devils can draw enough penalties, they can win this game and set the tone for the rest of the way to Thanksgiving. We've proven we can give top teams a run for their money, and these guys are no different. We had their number last year, lets hope this year is the same.  I just hope none of our idiotic fans boo Tootoo. As bad as his +/- was last year, hes a class act.

Will update with the lineups in the AM.

LGD

Edit: I just discovered that the NHL app lets you watch the entire game after its aired. Thats pretty cool for those of us who have to work during games.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nick Lappin recalled, could play tonight: https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkDivver/status/791836041313411073?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Bennett sits. Not good for JJ everyone around him is playing. He could be sent down, could pass thru waivers

7 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

If the Devils can draw enough penalties, they can win this game and set the tone for the rest of the way to Thanksgiving. We've proven we can give top teams a run for their money, and these guys are no different. We had their number last year, lets hope this year is the same.  I just hope none of our idiotic fans boo Tootoo. As bad as his +/- was last year, hes a class act.

Will update with the lineups in the AM.

LGD

Edit: I just discovered that the NHL app lets you watch the entire game after its aired. Thats pretty cool for those of us who have to work during games.

I can't fathom anyone booing Tootoo or even acknowledging him to begin with.

I hated Tootoo, but I wouldn't boo him.  I don't think he is a class act or anything, but he is off the team so no need for me to revisit or acknowledge that nightmare.

HFC night tonight.  That means mystery puck night and pink/purple practice jerseys.  Hope they make a lot of money off of both cause cancer sucks ass.

Anyways since it's the Hawks: 7-2 Devils.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

go time to get Chicago, if there ever is one.  they're not playing top hockey yet...  I don't believe in jinx's so, did we have a 3 game win streak last year??? :) 

LGDs

We won four in a row after losing our opening three.

12 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

That's actually free? Don't you have to pay for game center to have that? 

Edited by Satans Hockey

22 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Yeah, haha, I can't for the life of me imagining anyone booing Tootoo. Half the building will let out a huge sigh of relief when they realize he isn't still in our system. I couldn't stand him. 

i heard people still booing Paul Martin before he went to the Sharks, don't put it past our fans lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

i heard people still booing Paul Martin before he went to the Sharks, don't put it past our fans lol

Paul was actually a great player for us and signed with the Penguins. I had always liked him so I didn't boo and I honestly can't even remember if he was booed or not but I was quite annoyed he went to the Pens. Tootoo stunk and most are happy he is gone lol

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Paul was actually a great player for us and signed with the Penguins. I had always liked him so I didn't boo and I honestly can't even remember if he was booed or not but I was quite annoyed he went to the Pens. Tootoo stunk and most are happy he is gone lol

Eh, he had consistent numbers (save for his awful 06-07 year) but I wouldn't have called him a great player. Plus that last season he only played 20 something games because of injury. Hardly deserving of Boo's