2014-2015 Around the league thread

MadDog2020

haaaa That's actually really funny. I was wondering the same thing.

I thought I was losing my mind a week or so ago when I first saw it happen.  Then they did it again last night, and apparently are doing it again later in the week.  Strange.

As far as the rest of this season goes, at least things at the Rock have become a little interesting going into the home stretch. 

wow. what a terrible break for the city of Chicago last night.  You get Rose blowing out his knee AGAIN (will never be the same) and you lose Kane for well over a month and deep into the playoffs.

wow. what a terrible break for the city of Chicago last night.  You get Rose blowing out his knee AGAIN (will never be the same) and you lose Kane for well over a month and deep into the playoffs.

Bowman= "We'll take Jagr only if we can have Zids as well!" 

Well he is younger so he has that going for him.

Too bad for the Rangers as Brooks wrote an article stating that the Rangers should go after him as they need a player like him.  I can imagine the Rags were indeed interested in him.

He's younger, but also a UFA at the end of the year, so I imagine it's less of an issue.

Makes you wonder what exactly Lou is doing right now. I think i know the answer and its not exactly good

Still time...I'm guessing Ryder for a low round pick and Jagr for a mid-rounder.  Maybe one other deal.  I think Zids stays and might even get another one-year contract.  Nothing to back any of this up, just a fan's hunch. 

Still time...I'm guessing Ryder for a low round pick and Jagr for a mid-rounder.  Maybe one other deal.  I think Zids stays and might even get another one-year contract.  Nothing to back any of this up, just a fan's hunch. 

Zids is the only 1 of the 3 I wouldn't mind staying, but that's if he re-signs on a 1-year deal only.  I really can't name another defenseman we have who does what he does.  Just have to pray he doesn't completely age overnight though.

That's a solid trade for Carolina. That could be a mid to late teens pick if Kings can't finish strong. McKeown was once a hot draft prospect a few yrs back but he fell in his draft year. Not a bad prospect gamble though for Carolina for a rental player and in being the 2nd piece of the deal.

That's a solid trade for Carolina. That could be a mid to late teens pick if Kings can't finish strong. McKeown was once a hot draft prospect a few yrs back but he fell in his draft year. Not a bad prospect gamble though for Carolina for a rental player and in being the 2nd piece of the deal.

na multiple sources saying that if the Kings don't make the playoffs this year,that pick becomes a 2016 1st rounder