GDT: pittsburg Penguins vs The co-coaches New Jersey Devils

caron14

Big game tonight between those two!

Game number 2 without Deboer and without dump and chase! 

Devils calls up Joe Whitney and Stefan Matteau from Albany. (one of them will play)

Don't worry about the standing the playoff or Eichel/Mcdavid. Just enjoy the game!

LGD

Im currently 4-0-1 in GDT

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game tonight between those two!

Game number 2 without Deboer and without dump and chase! 

Devils calls up Joe Whitney and Stefan Matteau from Albany. (one of them will play)

Don't worry about the standing the playoff or Eichel/Mcdavid. Just enjoy the game!

LGD

Im currently 4-0-1 in GDT

Says who?????

Anyone attending tonight should probably wear a hazmat suit if we dont have a recent booster...

If anyone catches it, I'd say it's grounds for suing the NHL lol... Class action lawsuit by all 11,000 in attendance tonight toward the NHL to make Gary Bettman love us even more.

Hey it's Pittsburgh,  with everyone healthy we couldn't beat them so what should I expect tonight?

I won't get upset if we lose this one.  we got a midget replacement from Albany, a only 1 score replacement from Albany and we left Boucher in Albany I guess the coaches don't think much of him.

Edited by BostonNala370

Pittsburgh reporter says Pittsburgh is looking for a wing before the trade deadline, Jagr says if Lou wants to trade him he will go, Jagr says he likes it here but whatever Lou wants to do he will do to help the Devils. Jagr also said he has never been on a team that was close to the bottom as this team. Is Jagr looking for a job with the Devils when his playing days are over?

Pittsburgh reporter says Pittsburgh is looking for a wing before the trade deadline, Jagr says if Lou wants to trade him he will go, Jagr says he likes it here but whatever Lou wants to do he will do to help the Devils. Jagr also said he has never been on a team that was close to the bottom as this team. Is Jagr looking for a job with the Devils when his playing days are over?

Honestly, I 100% expected Jagr to be moved prior to the deadline last year. I was surprised he wasn't, and surprised he re-signed.

I expect he will be moved, and not just because I have a jersey out there with EPS being customized as a Jagr. It makes even more sense this year over last year.

Jagr must have forgotten about his 03-04 season spent with the Caps who were horrendous this year and then he was traded to the Rangers who weren't much better that year.

Jagr is pretty much telling Lou he wants to go and whenever Lou is ready to wheel and deal to let him know. That's the complete opposite of last year.

I'm more intrigued to see if and when Lou moves on Zidlicky. My guess is he might wait until Severson is a bit closer to returning.