The Devils Uniforms

Since1982-83

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Nooooooo. Not tough to tell. They're 3 gigantic stripes. Look at pictures of the current uniform. 

Ok, even so. If they changed the width of the stripe...not a huge change, TO ME. I'm just giving my opinion..Unless you are a huge jersey guy..its not too much of a change. 

25 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

There's just too much empty space below the logo and...

that's where the ads will be going in a few years...

at least we kept the yokes, that separates us from all the other jerseys that are red

Edited by BlueSkirt

9 minutes ago, BlueSkirt said:

at least we kept the yokes, that separates us from all the other jerseys that are red

Except they used to wrap over the shoulders, almost like a plate.

Now they're cut way before the edge of the shoulder. Looks terrible imo.

Edited by Devilsfan118

This is fvcking garbage. If they made big changes, I'd still hate it, but I'd understand wanting to boost jersey sales, spice up the brand for marketing purposes, it'd make sense. But why do this absolute joke when you have a fan base so tradition minded and attached to their team's heritage? This does nothing for the casual fan like a red and green jersey may have, and it pisses off the traditionalists
(who are the ones buying tickets; you can't give seats away to people who don't watch every night). Just doesn't make any sense.

They don't even look finished. I mean how is this even considered an NHL jersey? This is National Wholesale Liquidators crap. I wouldn't dress our minor league team in this. I wouldn't even let a bantam team carry our name if this is the jersey they wore. Good grief this is bad.

As many others have already said - not a fan. Looks like a practice jersey. Many of the other jerseys do as well. Hockey jerseys have always stood out to me as the most creative of the pro sports while maintaining a semblance of tradition or legacy. Save for a few newer teams that is. By and large these look like cheap practice jerseys. Basic in the worst of ways. Redesign for the sake of redesign. The exception to me is the Avs who went back to their best uniform design. 

6 minutes ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

http://www.northjersey.com/picture-gallery/sports/nhl/devils/2017/06/20/new-jersey-devils-a-timeline-of-jerseys/103039486/

higher res look at multiple angles here

better not have fvcked with the number font.

I hate it even more after a better look. The white on the arms is way too big and bottom just doesn't look right. Ugly and boring. 

• Like 1