GDT: Game 2 - Devils at Lightning - 14 April @ 3pm Eastern

jagknife

3 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

JESUS CHRIST GUYS IT IS GAME TWO.

THIS SERIES IS NOT OVER. THIS TEAM IS NOT DONE. IT HAS BEEN TWO GAMES.

if you are EMBARRASSED you need to take five fvcking minutes and read what people said about this team before the season. Read what you, yourself said about the devils before this season. 

Shut the FVCK up and support your team. This year was a success. Playoff wins are gravy. 

THIS IS THE BEGINNING YOU SH!TS. NOT THE END.

The only person that looks like they're ready to jump off a bridge is you. Everyone here is supporting the team. They can still be disappointed they are losing in an EMBARRASSING way. I'm sorry, but there is a difference between playing a hard fought game and coming up short and what we are watching here.  

EDIT: Watched thus far***

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Feel bad for Hall that THIS is his first playoff experience. Good grief. 

Why? It's all learning. If anything if the next two games go like this he will be even more determined to get back and put it right. 

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Oh I agree, my point is that they should look way more confident in the sense that they KNOW they can beat this team. They seem so passive, almost like they're scared of TB

Yeah, I agree. I think it comes down to that Tampa knows how to step it up in the playoffs. The Devils just don't yet and they will only learn from experience. I think the Jersey games will be different for sure competitively. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Why? It's all learning. If anything if the next two games go like this he will be even more determined to get back and put it right. 

I’d rather he be learning by playing tight hard fought games even if they lose. This is total domination, and I’m not sure how much positive there is to take away. 

10 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Oh please. Grow a spine. Look at our second line compared to their second line, especially in terms of scoring, at this point in the series

And maybe Schneider does deserve a shot. If Hynes was in your camp, Lack would be on the bench instead of the press box.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

No team in the NHL is this much worse than anyone else. 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah, I agree. I think it comes down to that Tampa knows how to step it up in the playoffs. The Devils just don't yet and they will only learn from experience. I think the Jersey games will be different for sure competitively. 

Absolutely. I expect us to win at least 1 in Jersey. 

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

My dude there’s a post like 5 above yours saying we “may never get this far again”. There’s multiple people saying they’re embarrassed. There’s multiple people talking about a sweep. 

So what? Relax man. The score was 5-1. People are allowed to vent at the embarrassing effort.

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

My dude there’s a post like 5 above yours saying we “may never get this far again”. There’s multiple people saying they’re embarrassed. There’s multiple people talking about a sweep. 

I have never even seen that dude post here before. Besides, just one dude being a 7/Daniel/MikeP who we never take seriously anyway. I'm a fan. The game is still turned on on my TV. No one who has any emotional intelligence/sense of reason has completely given up yet. I'm honestly upset, but I'm not mad. I was much more animated leading up to the playoffs. Now that they got here I've accepted this is all bonus hockey. They're ahead of the curve. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’m just saying that there are no future guarantees in hockey.

Look at the Sabres. They tanked to get high draft picks, only to continue tanking.