GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1:00PM

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, DevilMinder said:

At first I was like damn I wish I was there! Now? I'd probably be exploring the hidden alleys of Newark.

They probably stink less than this team.

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Feeling for you and your daughter @Colorado Rockies 1976 - just can't make this stuff up. 

Can't be fun in the arena right now.

The kids probably wish they were in school. 

Just now, MB3 said:

Hey SD; my dad took time out of work and spent $90 on tickets so he and my brother could be at the game today. Can I text him your permission to boo? Just lmk, eagerly awaiting your response 

Depends? I need more details to response... First, what does it say on the ticket? did he buy a ticket to watch a hockey game between the Devils and the Panthers or does it say on the ticket that it was guaranteed the Devils would win? IF its the first one he kind of got exactly what he paid for... Either way he can do wtv the fvck he wants, he's an adult. I'd personally think he's lame for booing tho, but thats just like my opinion man.

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Feeling for you and your daughter @Colorado Rockies 1976 - just can't make this stuff up. 

Can't be fun in the arena right now.

Yeah.  I’m just...I don’t even know....

• Like 1