GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This is fvcking stupid.  Hamilton takes a puck to the jaw.  Johnsson takes a puck to the face.  Mercer now takes a puck to the face.  And 3 stupid bounces for goals against tonight.  I refuse to believe any other team has this much random bullsh!t every game.

Don’t forget that Nico also broke his foot blocking a shot. Yeah. 😖

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Isn't it known that Blackwood is playing injured / not 100% and that we straight up don't have a competent backup laying around?

there's guys playing sled hockey that could of stopped 2 of 3  so far tonight. Unless he's almost blind I can't imagine what injury he could throw out there for this game so far.

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

one does not exclude the other, especially when your goalie is in over his head on said night.

No idea what point you’re trying to make. We have an AHL squad playing their hearts out in front of him, and he’s gone into full on scrub mode. This is 100% on him. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

No idea what point you’re trying to make. We have an AHL squad playing their hearts out in front of him, and he’s gone into full on scrub mode. This is 100% on him. 

both are possible, tonight it doesn't matter he's that bad

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

We should sit him and play Bernier the next few games. 

Oh wait…

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Per Chico on the broadcast moments ago, Nico does not have a fracture, only a bone bruise, and he can play as soon as the pain permits. 

that would be easily the best news of the day. But I'll believe it when he's back. Not that he doesn't have a broken bone but that he'll heal up enough to return quickly. He's been day to day in the past and been out for an extended period of time, right?

Just now, titans04 said:

that would be easily the best news of the day. But I'll believe it when he's back. Not that he doesn't have a broken bone but that he'll heal up enough to return quickly. He's been day to day in the past and been out for an extended period of time, right?

A bone bruise is very painful, he could still miss a few weeks, conceivably. He’s probably not walking on it. 

Just now, bobilly45 said:

I'm confident stevie wonder would've had that last one.

I hope to face easy shots like that in my game...Sadly they don't happen often

I like that all these years later, Stevie is still the go to blind guy. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Realistically what kind of package could Fitz put together for a halfway decent goalie? This season will be as good as sunk if this continues. It’s not fair to the rest of the team. 

I wouldn’t count on that happening. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Realistically what kind of package could Fitz put together for a halfway decent goalie? This season will be as good as sunk if this continues. It’s not fair to the rest of the team. 

What else do we need besides that? He’s a huge problem but not the only problem…