GDT: 12/20/2022 Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00PM EST

MB3

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Come on man. Blackwood gives up that exact goal and you’d lose your mind. Vanecek is struggling mightily the last few games. 

Literally, me for the last two years pointing out screens and sloppy defense in front of Blackwood, and Bernier, and Daws, and Schmid, and Hammond, and Wedgewood, and Gillies, and getting told that I’m wrong. 

• Like 1

Hey at least if they continue like this they’ll be in the Bedard sweepstakes.  Not like it would matter any way if they got him, they’re still the devils and will of course end up right near last.  Impossible to argue with me on that.  Waste of breath being an optimist with this organization.  They’re a fvcking joke, nothing more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Literally, me for the last two years pointing out screens and sloppy defense in front of Blackwood, and Bernier, and Daws, and Schmid, and Hammond, and Wedgewood, and Gillies, and getting told that I’m wrong. 

Okay you have a point with most of those names, but Hammond? 

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i can google the word “near” for you if you want? lemme know cutie pie

These are his Selke years:

2012 - 64 P in 81 GP 

2014 - 62 P in 80 GP

2015 - 55 P in 81 GP

2017 - 53 P in 79 GP

2022 - 65 P in 73 GP

He’s a career .80 PPG player. Take the L and move on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Hey at least if they continue like this they’ll be in the Bedard sweepstakes.  Not like it would matter any way if they got him, they’re still the devils and will of course end up right near last.  Impossible to argue with me on that.  Waste of breath being an optimist with this organization.  They’re a fvcking joke, nothing more.

Nah, most people don't argue with stupid. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

Remove this from your signature then. 

Just saying, I wish the devils had a player with half the heart of Dano on the roster right now