GDT - Devils @ Wild 2/11/23 8:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

17 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's absolutely wild(pun intended) that Parise and Suter signed there over a decade ago now and both don't even play for them anymore. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

I forget where I read it, but apparently Parise found out that he was getting bought out first, and was talking with Suter on the phone about it (with Suter trying to console Parise), then Suter has another call coming in and tells Zach to hold on…at which point Suter finds out that HE’S also being bought out, heh heh.  Ouch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

erika has white ass chompers. i have green/yellow ones. wonder how much it costs to get em lookin normal

I'm doing Invisilign and when it is done want to have my teeth whitened. I asked my dentist how much their treatment is and they quoted me just shy of $600 and it comes with trays you can use at home too. Not sure what kind of results to expect but I could totally believe people who work on TV are probably getting that kind of treatment several times a year.