Timo’s a Devil!! 13 pieces in Trade!

Colorado Rockies 1976

4 minutes ago, Patrick Sundstrom Ghost said:

Again not a big fan of him, but the latest just now on twitter.

If they do this for Z, a 1st and Casey with Johnsson going to either SJ or elsewhere, that would be crazy.

I have a sinking feeling that Mook will be in it instead of Casey, but hoping not.

Call me nuts but maybe it involves both Casey AND Muk.  Maybe the Sharks simply have no interest in Holtz (and based on what I’ve seen I can understand that), and want D prospects.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Call me nuts but maybe it involves both Casey AND Muk.  Maybe the Sharks simply have no interest in Holtz (and based on what I’ve seen I can understand that), and want D prospects.

I guess it could be, but we seem to have mutiple folks saying roster guy, 1st and legit prospect, if it's both, then to me that takes Z out of it.

All of the chatter is leading the same way the trade is close or just about done, and it's not a big as we all feared, let's hope this is all correct.

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

No Mercer,  no Nemec, No L. Hughes

As long as no Mercer or Hughes I'm happy. Wouldn't want to give up Nemec but if we have to that's not the end of the world. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I’m thinking Sharangovich might be part of this if Zetterlund hasn’t heard anything by now.

If that's the case this is a fvcking wonderful day. I don't really want to lose Zetterlund either if we can avoid it. 

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

As long as no Mercer or Hughes I'm happy. Wouldn't want to give up Nemec but if we have to that's not the end of the world. 

No way they traded Nemec without a Meier extension in place. This is likely cheaper than we expected. 

• Like 3

Timo is instantly one of the toughest players we have now. I wish I could find the clip of him bodying one of the Flyers in front of the net from earlier this season.

I can’t believe a team that’s already 3rd in the league has an elite power forward and two blue chip defensive prospects on the way soon. 

They really could be the next Colorado. 

• Like 2