Timo’s a Devil!! 13 pieces in Trade!

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Would “please stop” have worked better for you? I swear, some of you are so damn negative idk how you get through the day. 

How about say nothing it’s my thoughts and they don’t affect you. People write stuff all the time I don’t agree with and I don’t tell them to stop. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

With Holtz included you almost have to think Fitz is confident in an extension. 

Also have to imagine he’s being careful with what he wants to dish out right now bc of the bratt situation. Get bratt locked down and then timo if you’re considering paying him more than you want to give bratt

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

How about say nothing it’s my thoughts and they don’t affect you. People write stuff all the time I don’t agree with and I don’t tell them to stop. 

*sigh*

Ok guy, you were right, it’s “pathetic” and is clearly all falling apart. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Also have to imagine he’s being careful with what he wants to dish out right now bc of the bratt situation. Get bratt locked down and then timo if you’re considering paying him more than you want to give bratt

Yeah good call. We’ll have Tatar, Blackwood, regular Wood, and Severson all coming off the books plus Johnsson’s 2.5. Plus whatever the cap raise is, so we could theoretically fit them both if they are reasonable. It’ll be tricky negotiating both at once 

• Like 2

I'm confident that Fitz is going to get this done. Honestly if all it took was a first, Holtz, and Zetterlund I'm happy as hell. Holtz has a lot of potential but he just wasn't getting it together here. Let him play with his buddy Eklund, and enjoy the palm trees out there. Zetterlund will be missed but we can find other players to step into his role. Zets and Karlsson are from the same area in Sweden so they'll have something in common. It'll work out for everyone involved.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ok “not a major piece” doesn’t sound like Holtz then. Who else is injured right now? Can’t imagine it’s Blackwood. 

You’re welcome. 

If it is Holtz, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. Good trade if it's Holtz, Zetterlund, and a 1st for an extended Meier, but if Meier is only signed for this season, that's getting to overpayment territory IMO. I know we all expect Meier will sign long term, but we (Fitz) can't treat this trade as if he is locked up.

1 minute ago, nessus said:

If it is Holtz, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. Good trade if it's Holtz, Zetterlund, and a 1st for an extended Meier, but if Meier is only signed for this season, that's getting to overpayment territory IMO. I know we all expect Meier will sign long term, but we (Fitz) can't treat this trade as if he is locked up.

Apparently it’s Johnsson. 

20 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

That’s pathetic. Watch this fall through while the rangers hold the hawks roster hostage. 

You're being dramatic.

20 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Stop. 

This is him saying calm down. Let's figure it out. 

16 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I’m allowed to write  my thoughts without being told to stop or they are wrong by you.

Still being dramatic. Do you need a safe space?

15 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Would “please stop” have worked better for you? I swear, some of you are so damn negative idk how you get through the day. 

😂

13 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Everyone is friends here, let’s all take it easy and not get bitchy 

Exactly. But still let's have some tougher skin too. It's a public forum.

12 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

It's a public forum. People are going to comment positively or negatively. If you can't take criticism even in it's most basic form...think about that and assess yourself. 

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

*sigh*

Ok guy, you were right, it’s “pathetic” and is clearly all falling apart. :rolleyes:

😂

8 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Thanks comment police. 

More drama. 

Listen. I don't know pretty much any of you. I stopped posting here years ago cause of the drama. I came to read a thread about Timo. That said, my comments are above on how I took the interaction. Some y'all need some thicker skin or get off the interwebz if you get your panties in a bunch about "Stop". 

• Like 3

The only injured guy who I don't even know that he is, but he missed the last Utica game is Okhotiuk, Holtz would be a major piece so it can't be him.

Nikita makes sense, so if so that would be Z, Johnsson 1st and Ok.

Unless there is more players as well.

Edited by Patrick Sundstrom Ghost

18 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Fans and Nico,Msweet and I are the only moderators on this forum, please don't tell anyone to stop posting their thoughts or resort to name calling.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Fans and Nico, I am the only moderator on this forum, please don't tell anyone to stop posting their thoughts or resort to name calling.

No problem.

As the poster above mentioned I was just trying to say “c’mon now that’s a little dramatic.”

I just got lazy. The board has been great lately, and I don’t want that to change. My apologies. 

• Like 1