GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - Game 2 8:00PM 5/5 TNT

Nicomo

Just now, Lateralous said:

Yeah, I’m traveling up for game 3.   I hope it’s not like this.  

You can meet me and MD2020 for a pregame brew.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Yeah but there was never once in that Rangers series where I didn’t believe that the Devils were the better team.

Really? Not in games 1 and 2? All I heard everywhere was how the Devils were getting outplayed, outcoached and how the Rangers figured them out and were the better, more composed and organized team. And that was accurate - it was boys against men.

3 minutes ago, Revan said:

Really? Not in games 1 and 2? All I heard everywhere was how the Devils were getting outplayed, outcoached and how the Rangers figured them out and were the better, more composed and organized team. And that was accurate - it was boys against men.

To be clear, I’m not saying I thought we were coming back after game 2 at all but I honestly thought it was 100% that we just weren’t ready to play playoff hockey and we’re running around like a mite team but would eventually figure it out. 

Edited by Lateralous

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Might be for the best. NJ needs another guy with size up front...or maybe Timo needs to wake up idk. Quite frankly I am not sure what is wrong at this point. It just feels like CAR wants it more.

I don’t think they want it more. They have just been better.