2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

24 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ve learned over the years that the incompetence of the NHL (and the Devils too- remember what a sh!t show it was for merch every time we retired a jersey number) will never cease and they will never learn. Releasing these jerseys now and not in November or December is one of the absolute all-time inexplicable, stupid marketing decisions ever. But this league is a clown show from pillar to post, so. Par for the course. 

It was just like that for Brylin night and that was a $50 puck, I don't know why they don't order more of everything period. They'll make more money. 

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It was just like that for Brylin night and that was a $50 puck, I don't know why they don't order more of everything period. They'll make more money. 

Makes absolutely no sense. I don’t understand how they always underestimate demand, constantly. They never learn. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'd totally want one of those but man...$50 for a puck? I am getting old and cheap lol. Devils stadium series hoodies are $75-$85 depending on which one you want. There is a 25% off coupon site wide today though.

8 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'd totally want one of those but man...$50 for a puck? I am getting old and cheap lol. Devils stadium series hoodies are $75-$85 depending on which one you want. There is a 25% off coupon site wide today though.

They were at least different looking, at least I've never seen the design before but I'm absolutely with you, everything is too expensive. A picture I saw online... 

Screenshot_20240120_184908_Facebook.thumb.jpg.673e03741a33f7b5df84aae01bf1d643.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

They were at least different looking, at least I've never seen the design before but I'm absolutely with you, everything is too expensive. A picture I saw online... 

Screenshot_20240120_184908_Facebook.thumb.jpg.673e03741a33f7b5df84aae01bf1d643.jpg

It does look nice but I think part of it is that I hate feeling like a sucker and knowing all this stuff only costs them maybe $4 to make and they are selling it all for crazy prices makes me hate it deep down.

I tried to make my own hoodie on one of those "upload your own image and we'll put it on a shirt" sites, but my trace job is sh!te and it doesn't look good. Wish I was better at photoshop.

image.png.1477a1a131df5a1596fd193d7082d083.png

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Our ECHL affiliate Adirondack are doing a Devils night. The logo is amazing. Cool looking jerseys.

Yeah, these are nice. 

They’ve apparently won 12 in a row now, with Marty’s son playing really well for them. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 11:41 AM, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Ours are the best , then the Flyers and then a great big gap back to the Rags and then a similar size gap to the Isles.

My friend who is an Islander fan said he'd rather wear the Gorton's Fisherman jersey.

7 hours ago, Jerrydevil said:

My friend who is an Islander fan said he'd rather wear the Gorton's Fisherman jersey.

I think among Islander fans the Fishstick jerseys have almost become somewhat endearing, in a goofy way.

These SS Isles jerseys are just plain awful.

For those of you looking to scoop a stadium jersey how are you going about getting one? I wanted one hand stitched from hockey authentic but they confirmed they won’t have them until well after the game. 

Such a pain in the ass, email I got today.... 

"With Friday's NHL and Adidas reveal of the 2024 NHL Stadium Series uniforms, as Devils Black and Red Members, we would like to provide details regarding how you can purchase these special event jerseys. 

The Devils will wear these special jerseys at the Stadium Series and also at the March 19 home game. Devils Black and Red Members will have exclusive access to purchase these jerseys in-venue at the February 6 contest against Colorado. Please note, available on-site inventory will be extremely limited and specific sizes and player availability cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, we have been informed that due to production delays with Adidas, authentic Jack Hughes jerseys will not be available in-venue at this time. We have been working with the League and Adidas on their distribution plan and will provide details to Devils Black & Red Members when they become available.

Devils Black and Red Members are limited to two (2) Stadium Series jerseys per account based on availability and your Black and Red Member discount will be applied at checkout.

In addition to the on-site retail opportunity at Prudential Center, NHL Stadium Series jerseys will go on sale via online retailers on Monday, February 5. Fans who wish to purchase via these outlets in advance of the exclusive Devils Black and Red opportunity on February 6 are encouraged to do so. Please note that local and online retail inventory is separate from the Devils in-venue inventory at Prudential Center and Black and Red Member discounts are not valid at these retailers.

Following the Members-only exclusive on-site sale during the February 6 home game against Colorado, any excess Stadium Series jersey inventory will be made available to the general public via the Devils Den Team Store starting on February 7.

Complete details relating to the February 6 on-site Black and Red Member sale will be shared over the next week."

• Angry 1

11 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Such a pain in the ass, email I got today.... 

"With Friday's NHL and Adidas reveal of the 2024 NHL Stadium Series uniforms, as Devils Black and Red Members, we would like to provide details regarding how you can purchase these special event jerseys. 

The Devils will wear these special jerseys at the Stadium Series and also at the March 19 home game. Devils Black and Red Members will have exclusive access to purchase these jerseys in-venue at the February 6 contest against Colorado. Please note, available on-site inventory will be extremely limited and specific sizes and player availability cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, we have been informed that due to production delays with Adidas, authentic Jack Hughes jerseys will not be available in-venue at this time. We have been working with the League and Adidas on their distribution plan and will provide details to Devils Black & Red Members when they become available.

Devils Black and Red Members are limited to two (2) Stadium Series jerseys per account based on availability and your Black and Red Member discount will be applied at checkout.

In addition to the on-site retail opportunity at Prudential Center, NHL Stadium Series jerseys will go on sale via online retailers on Monday, February 5. Fans who wish to purchase via these outlets in advance of the exclusive Devils Black and Red opportunity on February 6 are encouraged to do so. Please note that local and online retail inventory is separate from the Devils in-venue inventory at Prudential Center and Black and Red Member discounts are not valid at these retailers.

Following the Members-only exclusive on-site sale during the February 6 home game against Colorado, any excess Stadium Series jersey inventory will be made available to the general public via the Devils Den Team Store starting on February 7.

Complete details relating to the February 6 on-site Black and Red Member sale will be shared over the next week."

What. A. Joke.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

NHL and pissing away money making opportunities, name a more typical pair that aren’t Trouba’s elbow and someone’s head

And I don’t get it because the league, like any business, exists to make money. Jersey sales are a big revenue generator; WHY are jerseys like this released in limited quantities, at late dates, and with seemingly no plan? Why would you not release them before the holidays to maximize sales?! Like, who is your CMO and your CFO, NHL? Because they should both update their resumes. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

My daughter ordered the hoody figuring if she can't get the jersey she could wear that to the game. It's scheduled to arrive February 20!😱

( although we did get our stadium series winter hats today) (cuffed hat with pom)😃

When we got confirmation of our order it said we ordered Florida State winter hats with the picture of the stadium series hat.  We were wondering what would show up.🤔

Edited by Rock

6 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

The Devils will wear these special jerseys at the Stadium Series and also at the March 19 home game

This I like though. These are too good to just wear once. Wish they’d make them the official 3rd over the Jersey jerseys. 

• Like 5
  • EvilHeart 1

14 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

I always liked the Christmas sweaters. Wish they wore those more than the jersey jerseys.

The white heritage are still my favorite Devils jerseys after the classic 90’s/00’s (even if their record sucked in them). 

image.thumb.jpeg.a13e9871024903ef659c2200677cd274.jpeg

These were just super clean and sharp. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Jerseys are live, limited names/numbers (Dougie, Jack, Nico, timo)

no authentics from my quick scan

JFC this league…

There are 2, Jack and Nico but the Jack doesn't have an A and Nico has sold out in a bunch of sizes already. I'm waiting till tomorrow to see what the Devils have at the store for season ticket holders but the team still hasn't sent out those details. 

I have no idea why they are treating these like limited time items. Why would any of these companies want to leave money on the table? It's so stupid. 

If I can't get anything I may just get a blank Fanatics and remove their stupidl logo with a scalpel. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Jerseys are live, limited names/numbers (Dougie, Jack, Nico, timo)

no authentics from my quick scan

JFC this league…

So Dougie who’s not even playing in the game, and Timo who they probably couldn’t even give away right now. 

I was planning on getting Luke but if these are the only choices forget it.