2/22/2024 GDT: Rangers @ Devils, 7 pm - Win or Else

Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, mackchi said:

Bad form with so many Rags fans in the house. Just gives them something else to gloat about. 

I couldn’t care less what rangers fans thing, I care about the team I love looking like a pathetic mess. They are embarrassing on their own.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I’m disappointed they aren’t, and no Fire Lindy chants

Bad form with so many Rags fans in the house. Just gives them something else to gloat about. 

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Luke has made zero progress all year.

Not true. Go watch his game against MacKinnon and the Avs from just a couple weeks ago. Kid has made plenty of mistakes (was expected) but there’s been a lot to like from him, too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Fitz needs to fire Lindy tonight, it's time. 

Pointless now. Ride it out. 

Organizational overhaul in the summer, from the bench to the net to the D. 

Edited by smelly

Just now, mackchi said:

Meh. They can have it. At the end of the day, it’s a regular season game that will mean nothing in the grand scheme. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Nope, he’s a Hughes, he gets a pass cause he backs his brother who backs Lost Loser Lindy

I don’t know how much longer Jack is gonna back this dipsh!t if we keep losing and he keeps getting played out of position. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Meh. They can have it. At the end of the day, it’s a regular season game that will mean nothing in the grand scheme. 

Hey, wait a minute, you didn't drop a couple hundred bucks to go to this game tonight to see this performance we all knew was coming? 😝

• Haha 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t know how much longer Jack is gonna back this dipsh!t if we keep losing and he keeps getting played out of position. 

Bryce was celebrating how much Jack’s been on the iPad studying the game. Probably confused about what the fvck he’s doing out there cause the old idiot has no clue 

• Like 1

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Hey, wait a minute, you didn't drop a couple hundred bucks to go to this game tonight to see this performance we all knew was coming? 😝

Nah, I decided just lighting the money on fire was a better option 🤣

• Haha 2

Time to watch Mysteries of the Abandoned.  At least I can learn something from this show.  All I am reading is ppl bitching about stuff like Luke who has never played this many games in a season.  Yeah I know you all have the right to bitch about anything, even over stupid little patches. :tomato:

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah, once he sees how a real coach works with players, he’ll forget all about Lindy.

Just now, njbuff said:

I'll be the last one defending Lindy, but maybe this team just isn't any good. 

But they ARE good. They are coached poorly, play a stupid simple system that is exploited by clogging the neutral zone, and then they get frustrated and do stupid things.

the coach took 50 damn games to adjust to what their strengths are. Fifty.

then he never does it mid game. Ever

• Like 3