GDT: Devils @ Flyers 3/6/07 7:00PM

Devilish34

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh hell yes......... :dance::clap::boogie: LETS GO BIATCHES :dance::clap::boogie:

By far this is the most important game of the season, especially considering that Pittsburgh and Buffalo are looming. As much as I always am the one to scoff at people making too much of slumps you just can't lose three in a row to non-playoff teams (and four in a row with Marty in net) and say there's not a problem.

I know we're like 6-0 against the Flyers, all the games have been close, they're playing better and are probably due to beat us, but the margin for error shrinks by the day. If this team is as good as they've looked for much of the season, then get out of this slump before it spirals out of control a la '00.

Edited by Hasan4978

Wasn't it Parise last time.

I'd be very happy if it turns out exactly like last time they played there.

Yeah your right. ACtually that game was a little too high scoring I wouldn't mind if the Devils score that many goals but we can't let the Flyers score that many again.

Yeah your right. ACtually that game was a little too high scoring I wouldn't mind if the Devils score that many goals but we can't let the Flyers score that many again.

I was thinkin of the steal the game in the last seconds then win in OT.

Pi22 the fans off again :D

GO DEVILS!

This will be the 3rd game in a row I've been able to watch (usually I'm lucky to catch one a week working nights). They'd best pull out a pretty solid looking win, just for my sake! :pray:

Time for a switch. I think Rupp and Gionta and Elias will form a decent good line. The second line remains the same. The third line is creating some offense lately (Mad, Jay and Sarge). dump gomez to the fourth line because he is totally terrible this year.