ROLLCALL FOR TRUE BELiEVERS

El Diablo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont be at the game but i sure as well will be watching it!

I'll be sitting in front of the tv, pillow clenched in my hands, with my brodeur jersey on, screaming at the refs for every missed call and of course going crazy when the Devils score and brodeur robs the hell out of Gomez and the rest of the rags!!!

Brodeur, shut 'em out baby!

LETS GO DEVILS!

Probable...no

Possible....definitely....

While I'll admit I'm having a tough time seeing this thing go 7, I will never give up!!!

One at a time, just get me to game 6, boys!!!!

Win or lose I'll be rooting for them the next time they take the ice

I am a Devils fan and PROUD of it!

This team represents my home state and they have represented us with excellence. We may not win all the time but Lou has his motives in the right place. Look at the classiest players in the league that have stuck with this team...through good and bad times...Larry Robinson...Scott Stevens....Marty Brodeur...Ken Danyko...Tommy Albelin...John MacLean etc. Even though some players have left ... like some of the aformentioned...they have come back because of the quality of the organization and the team enviornment created by Lou. So many teams have tried and are still trying to emulate the Devils. Some players have given Lou a hometeam discount during the tough "salary cap" situations just to keep the team togethr...that is the quality that Lou attracts and maintains in a very avericious business enviornment.

Have you ever heard of any players bad mouthing this organization even after they have left? NEVER.

They can be disappointed etc but Lou treats them with repect and professionalism.

I believe that Sutter's reign as a the Devil's coach is just starting and he will be around for quite a while. He will fit in the Lou Family very well!!!

I am drinking Lou's Kool Aid baby.

:koolaid::koolaid::koolaid:

Edited by mackchi

You can do it boys! Silence the rags, silence their fans and silence the critics! As Langs says, we just have to worry about winning one game at a time!

D-E-V-I-L-S! DEVILS! DEVILS! DEVILS!

LETS GO DEVILS!

Let me just say something to the naysayers who think this series is over.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's Go Devils!

What the fvck happened to the Devils fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you xxchaznjxx, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Renney, he's a dead man! Gomez, dead! Avery...

Dead! xxchaznjxx is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

And we're just the guys to do it.

Lets Go Devils!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

What the fvck happened to the Devils fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you xxchaznjxx, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Renney, he's a dead man! Gomez, dead! Avery...

Dead! xxchaznjxx is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

"Beaches"...Bette Midler...

My faaaaaaaavorite film...

I always cry at the end, but then again, who doesn't?

Let me just say something to the naysayers who think this series is over.

Lets Go Devils!

Ha-Ha-Ha! Was thinking the same thing yesterday:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=600575

:thumbsup:

I always try to take difficult situations like the one the Devils are in right now and try to find a sliver lining. With adversity comes the opportunity to be great as well. Our backs may be against the wall but imagine how great the feeling will be should the Devils find a way to climb out of this hole and continue to march forward into the 2007 -2008 season.

They have battled through adversity all season long. Many had the Devils written off in September before a single puck even touched the ice. Yet here we are still alive and still with hope. From Mike Mottau to Colin White, this team has defied the odds all season long. No reason to think they will stop now. BELIEVE

Just figured I'd throw some encouraging words out there from one of my favorite bands. Any TOOL fans on this board will know where this is from.

"So crucify the ego, before it's far too late

To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,

And you will come to find that we are all one mind

Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

Just let the light touch you

And let the words spill through

And let them pass right through

Bringing out our hope and reason ...

before we pine away."

"So crucify the ego, before it's far too late

To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,

And you will come to find that we are all one mind

Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

Just let the light touch you

And let the words spill through

And let them pass right through

Bringing out our hope and reason ...

before we pine away."

TOOL Rocks.

I'll be cheering on my team till its all over, whenever that may be.

Remember guys... if the end is indeed near, this was still an absolutely fantastic season considering what was expected of this team. We opened a new arena, saw only the second 500 game winner in NHL history, watched some unexpected heroes step up, and we saw fire from players who we thought didn't have it anymore. Everyone loves the underdog!