Guess what spending $7000 with the Devils gets you?

msweet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shut up. You complain because they sent you something you don't like? I thought mine looks nice, and it's better than nothing. If you bought your $7,000 season tickets for the christmas gift, then that's pathetic. I'll tell you what spending $7,000 with the Devils gets you... 41 home games. Give it away if you don't want it.

A-effing-men.

Oh shut up. You complain because they sent you something you don't like? I thought mine looks nice, and it's better than nothing. If you bought your $7,000 season tickets for the christmas gift, then that's pathetic. I'll tell you what spending $7,000 with the Devils gets you... 41 home games. Give it away if you don't want it.

Unbelievable isn't it!

Some here believe that this team and organization should cater to their own specific whims I guess.

You know what you get as a Kings STH ..... nothing (both on the ice and off)!!!

I'm likin' it, actually. I might check e-bay to see if any are being sold.

I must be an important season ticket holder

437959140_v4vEz-M.jpg

It's even lighted!

Here's a revalation for you... STFU and realize thats it's a gift you elitist fvcktard. They are under no obligation to give you ANYTHING. Are you honestly going to sit there and tell us you spend $7,000 on season tickets for the holiday gift they send you? There are a TON of people on this site who work thier asses off 24/7 365 that wish they had the time and money to be able to enjoy season tickets.

You will get no sympathy from me. I'll probably be deployed to Iraq while you have the ability to go watch the playoffs in person.