GDT: Devils @ San Jose

MadDog2020

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to tape the game because I'll be at class until the start time. I'm in NJ but I should still be taping the Versus broadcast because the MSG+ broadcast will be blacked out due to it being the national game?

If you're in North or Central Jersey, you'll get the MSG+ broadcast, so DVR that.

I've got to tape the game because I'll be at class until the start time. I'm in NJ but I should still be taping the Versus broadcast because the MSG+ broadcast will be blacked out due to it being the national game?

You have class until 10:30? Damn that's rough.

You have class until 10:30? Damn that's rough.

Thanks MD.

It's actually until 10:45, and probably later tonight since it's an exam and this professor's exams in a different class last semester took an hour or two longer than regular class time...I don't know how he'll handle that with this later meeting time. :lol:

Edited by Devils731

Thanks MD.

It's actually until 10:45, and probably later tonight since it's an exam and this professor's exams in a different class last semester took an hour or two longer than regular class time...I don't know how he'll handle that with this later meeting time. :lol:

Hats off to you, man. I did night classes for a semester. It really sucked, never again. I'll stick with my daytime schedule haha.

This game is crucial to the Devils sprint to the end. A good start here will smooth the road and hopefully stabilize the lines.

The Devils are usually brutal on their West Coast trips, but I wonder if this one will be different. After all, most of the team is coming off a two-week break and a handful of guys are already on the West Coast. It seems like most of the elements that usually contribute to their traditionally poor showings, in theory at least, aren't there this time.

If this game is anything like last years matchup at the Prudential Center where the Devils won the game 6-5, then iots going to be a good one... Devils to start this West coast trip with a big win here over the top team in the WC and the NHL right now. Glad to have Clarkson back for this game as well. Brodeur to have a good game between the pipes tonight. Feels so good to get back our Devils hockey. Twenty-one more games to go in the regular season.

*This game will be televised on MSG+ in the New Jersey and tri-state areas tonight. The Versus feed will be blacked out in our area and in the bay areas of California.*

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

I'm thinking that because Versus added it to their schedule only a few weeks ago, they're not allowed to claim exclusivity on it. Or at least I hope that's the case for the sakes of our DirecTV-subscribing members.

yeah seriously. thank you nhl for taking the side of versus instead of YOUR FANS :soap:

Maybe not, unless you're back in NJ. I don't see the game in the Center Ice listings (probably because of the Versus airing), so those of you outside of MSG+'s broadcast area who get DirecTV, you have my sympathies.

i actually get versus out here on comcast, so the game will def be on for me tonight. yay.

yeah seriously. thank you nhl for taking the side of versus instead of YOUR FANS :soap:

But what would you like the NHL to do? Yank the contract midseason? Talk about kicking someone when they're down... "Yeah, it sucks that you're having trouble negotiating with DirecTV, but we're gonna make it worse for you by taking away one of your main sources of programming!"