New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

That first fight was against Mr. Hillary Duff!!

my favorite part of the mccabe fight is that he took off his helmet right away, thus removing the visor so mccabe had no reason not to go. that and the pumping the crowd up, just freaking awesome.

freakin crosby wanted to fight i think scott thornton from boston, and thornton said "i will when you take off that visor you_____" so rather than strip off the helmet, he goes to the bench, takes it off, then goes after thornton right in the middle of a rush by the bruins to tie the game. then certain sports writers blew crosby saying he's a tough guy and thornton got cold feet.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Crosby will eventually grow a pair, or at least be able to succesfully fake it. When Mario was playing he didn't whine a single time, and Gretzky was twice the cry baby Crosby is now back in the day. Crosby will toughen up in the future, I'm certain of that.

I also remember CRASHER having a Anaheim Giguere jersey made, but instead of the Jiggy Puff name, the name on the back was Overrated.

No one really got it. They just saw the Ducks jersey and FANRAGE~! ensued. That's why I don't like insulting "jersies" unless there's some hint of the true support team on the front. Most people just don't get it.

You gotta bring THAT up???

I GOT ONE fvckING USE OUT OF THAT GODDAMN jersey!!! :rant:

and no... most people got it once I turned around.... it was just the drunk morons behind us that the small bit of humor was too intelligent for (though I do have to sadly give Heather credit for getting the overrated douchebag to sign the damn thing :lol: )

the best part was seeing Pondscum fans come and go YEAH DUCKS

and I'd turn around and they'd go.... ohhhhh and pout :P

I think Crosby will eventually grow a pair, or at least be able to succesfully fake it. When Mario was playing he didn't whine a single time, and Gretzky was twice the cry baby Crosby is now back in the day. Crosby will toughen up in the future, I'm certain of that.

Maria whined herself into retirement because of "clutching and grabbing" (you know DEFENSE).... and then they go out and hire Constantine as their head coach :lol:

Maria is half the reason Cindy is such a cranky lil bitch!

This thread is becoming hilarious. I'm interested to see how much it expands while I'm away next week.

Hopefully I can get a Kovywatch update on some Spanish channel in the Dominican Republic. Lord knows you cannot rely on ESPN for anything positive. Maybe CNN?

What I really liked about what she said is that the Devils and Kovalchuk can restructure the contract while the NHLPA can still file a grievance. That way taking action will not preclude Kovalchuk playing a full season if he's so inclined. -- and the Devils are equally inclined.

BUT - they might just not have a clue how it all works. :noclue:

From msweet's Twitter:

Sportsnet: NHLPA to file grievance over Kovy rejection

A source told sportsnet.ca that the only way a grievance would not be filed was if the Devils and Kovalchuk restructure the deal. However, the source also said that even if the two parties do re-work the contract, the NHLPA may still elect to file a grievance to prevent the league from taking similar action on future deals.

EDIT: OOOPS that's an article from yesterday...

Edited by David Puddy

I jokingly voted the 500+ pages in the poll for how many this thread will get up to before he signs, and I guess technically its still undecided. I never would have thought we would even be this close at 346 pages. I could see us hitting 400 no problem.