Why did Henrique snub Salvador?

roomtemp

Jokes aside...if Zidlicky didn't block him, I think Henrique could have been skating forever. When you score those OT winners...I think you just black out.

"I think I blacked out when I heard the thud of the back of the net," Henrique said. "It was a great feeling."

It looked like he was just going to race up the ice untill he hit something.

That thing happend to be Zidlicky.

I wish Zids hadn't got in the way, it would have been awesome to see Henrique skate the full length of the ice!!

are you talking about directly after Henriques goal?? what are you talking about? Im pretty sure if i just scored a double OT goal in game 7, thats the last thing im thinking about. henrique probably would have skated to the other end of the ice if Zidlicky didnt grab him

There is no snub, that is ridiculous lol

yea can't believe we are worrying about this. it was right after he scored a game 7 OT playoff goal...he probably didn't know Bryce Salvador from Marek Zidlicky.

Worrying about it? I'd find it amusing, just like I found the Elias dissing Sykie one to run to Larsson amusing. That'll provide good fodder for locker room amusement.