GDT: Montreal @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously fvck the Devils. They can win shootouts all day when it means nothing. Lol. Great stuff though. Best game all year for the sheer fact that both Boucher and Matteau scored.

Why in the world is Josefson so good in a shootout and so average in the game?

Because he practices the shootout. :P

Wonder who gets the callup because I doubt Gomez is playing again this season.  Can't do that against an Oriignal 6 team and expect to get away with it, I think he'll get the rest.

Good for the PK - I have no idea how Montreal doesn't just try to isolate Fraser and exploit him, but that's why they're not at all that good.  Total joke refereeing but that's what you expect when you get a Chris Rooney game.  I am not sure how he is allowed to officiate the Devils.

BTW, Larsson has 21 ES points this season. 25 next year, as was predicted in a thread a couple months ago, should not be too much of a stretch.

I'd love to wager on this.

I have enjoyed the end of the season more than any other part of the season. Seeing all the young guys on the team has been great. Seeing JJ and Larsson finally getting regular minutes. Seeing Kinkaid getting his starts and now Matteau and Boucher getting the chance with half decent players with the big team has been fantastic.

Stupidly, and mostly due to the fact I saw the team for the very first time in person, this has been one of my favourite seasons ever.

Eh that was definitely a cheap shot from Gomez. You can't defend him here. Won't be surprised with a fine and suspension. His track record will help him though.

Emelins hit wasn't that dirty either. Just a hard hit

Edited by Onddeck

I have enjoyed the end of the season more than any other part of the season. Seeing all the young guys on the team has been great. Seeing JJ and Larsson finally getting regular minutes. Seeing Kinkaid getting his starts and now Matteau and Boucher getting the chance with half decent players with the big team has been fantastic.

Stupidly, and mostly due to the fact I saw the team for the very first time in person, this has been one of my favourite seasons ever.

Well thats really good for you haha im sure you and maybe Severson's mom are the only 2 persons in the world who enjoyed this season haha