GDT: Game 31 - APPROPRIATE TITLE , 7:30 MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

DEVILS (12-12-6) at RANGERS (22-10-1)

http://www.allaboutthejersey.com/2016/12/18/13996490/season-preview-31-devils-at-rangers

https://www.nhl.com/news/new-jersey-devils-new-york-rangers-game-preview/c-284831556

The Devils are 4-11-4 on the road this season and are 3-1-1 in the second game of a back-to-back set this season.

dr-evil-right.gif

Not even sure how to feel about this one but, 

LGD

It's really not two posts MB. For your almost 10+ years here you've more than occasionally taken it upon yourself to act as board police and interject at everything you don't see fit. He's right, either post and encourage whatever content you see fit on your own or get over it and move on. It's a freaking message board. Let's go Devils

1 hour ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

This has literally become the New Jersey Devils facebook page.

It's not anywhere close to being as bad as Facebook especially compared to some of those Devils fan groups which is literally a cesspool of stupid idiots. 

I thought they looked good last night overall and will get a hard earned win tonight with Cory having a bounce back game. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord:
Parenteau and Bennett back in lineup tonight for #Devils, as is Pavel Zacha. Josefson (upper body) out, along with Gazdic and Smith-Pelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step in the right direction, if there is a right direction with this roster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

My football team (Bengals) already lost to their most hated rival (Steelers) today. Ffs hockey gods please let the Devils beat the Rags!

Yeah, last Sunday was pretty brutal for me with my Seahawks losing their worst game in the past six years or so to a team that is honestly probably more of a rival to us than any of our division teams at this moment other than maybe Arizona (GB), followed up by the 5-0 shellacking the Devils received in MSG. This week has started off better with the Seahawks crushing the Rams, who I hate about as much as the fvcking Rangers, so perhaps the Devils can also help me out here.

If there's ever a time to put on a great performance... please let it be tonight

oh sweet, I finally hit 2,000 posts after 11 years here

Edited by Steven M.

2 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Just as the game started the TV cameras scanned the Devils bench and all the players including Hall look dejected and when the cameras scanned thepDeviks players on the ice as the game started they were looking at the overhead TV looking dejected. 

Go Devils

Not like Hall isn't used to losing though.