GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7:30 PM

MadDog2020

5 hours ago, Ralliart90 said:

Palms is back. LGD. Face infection boy got his first goal last night... Nico probably heard, now it’s time for him to net a goal. Keep playing the way you are. I’ll definitely be watching this game tonight. These next couple games will really be a test for us. Toronto tonight, Ovi and the Caps Friday, and the dirty Rags on Saturday. If we win 2 of the 3, id be a happy camper (especially if the win comes against the Rags)

It's hard not to follow what Patrick is doing this year and compare. His goal last night was nothing special , but he was in the right place at the right time. 

Nico has been far more exciting to watch over the 2/3 games so far. 

But let's be honest it's all about Bratt.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

I think we all know this is going to be a tough game, I won't even be upset if we lose I just want them to be able to keep up and hold on. If we win what a nice surprise it will be, lets keep the hype going boys! ps we just got sh!t all over on NHL network not one person chose us out of there three.

We will win tonite, then they can just shut the fvck up, and we will go about bout our business  LGD..............

Edited by Gunslinger27

1 hour ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

I think we all know this is going to be a tough game, I won't even be upset if we lose I just want them to be able to keep up and hold on. If we win what a nice surprise it will be, lets keep the hype going boys! ps we just got sh!t all over on NHL network not one person chose us out of there three.

Hopefully the Leafs underestimate them as well. 

• Like 1

is it me or does rico kind of look sad and un pleased so far this season, they kicked him out of the top six and stashed him on the third line.. you guys think he's sour?

Him being the next familiar face to be shipped out might be weighing on him, not that he should have reason to feel that way. I doubt it. I think he's a mature guy and he can still exceed on the 3rd.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

• Like 1