GDT: Devils @ Rangers 7:00 Garden

Jerzey

ill be there and the last thing I want to do is walk out of there with a loss especially after last night, I expect the boys to bounce back and be flying out there. I think they will have 100% effort after their first L. Hope KK is strong in net, even though the rags are off to a bad start they are not a bad team.

• Like 1

Lovejoy is in for Mueller. Stafford back in. Noesen a healthy scratch..... I don't think I need to say how I feel about Lovejoy being in, particularly in this game. I mean, Kinkaid, Lovejoy- I don't really appreciate Hynes treating a Rag game like some throwaway game. I want to beat these fvcktards, and this lineup doesn't give us the best chance to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Lovejoy is in for Mueller. Stafford back in. Noesen a healthy scratch..... I don't think I need to say how I feel about Lovejoy being in, particularly in this game. I mean, Kinkaid, Lovejoy- I don't really appreciate Hynes treating a Rag game like some throwaway game. I want to beat these fvcktards, and this lineup doesn't give us the best chance to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed on Lovejoy. Will miss Noesen but the rest of the lineup looks great. Hischier playing in between two big vets means the only one he has to worry about making rookie mistakes is himself. The other two will take care of themselves and put a physical presence around Nico.

So we are starting at -1 because Lovejoy will inevitably turn over one puck that will lead to a goal. We need 3 to win.

• Like 2