Roster Musings

EdgeControl

17 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Oh I thought that if they played in the OHL they can’t be assigned to the AHL without going through waivers. The whole waiver thing confuses me I guess.

I think that’s only below a certain age, might be 20, cause anyone below 20 can’t play in the A.

I wonder if Hall is referring to a few hundred more goals or a few hundred more games with the Devils? :evil:

“It’s gone by pretty quick,” Hall, acquired from the Oilers for defenseman Adam Larsson on June 29, 2016, said of his first 100 games with the Devils. “Last year wasn’t great but the start we’ve had, the way we’ve played this year and the amount of goals that we’ve scored and the speed that way we play with, it’s been a lot of fun to be part of. Hopefully, I can have a few hundred more.”

Taken from this article: http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/2017/12/08/devils-taylor-hall-stability-comfort-level-allowing-game-grow-devils/935410001/

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

"Johansson has been remarkably healthy the last four seasons. Has only missed 10 games in the last four years."

What' your problem with Mojo? You want him not to block shots?

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hrasvalg said:

"Johansson has been remarkably healthy the last four seasons. Has only missed 10 games in the last four years."

It’s another ridiculous statement about an injury. Johansson did his job, sometimes you do that and the puck hits you in the wrong spot. Before that he was chasing a puck and went headfirst into the boards. 

Honestly, anyone who has any issue with him sustaining those injuries has never played hockey and doesn’t pay too much attention while watching. 

No I like MoJo, I'm just frustrated because he's been hurt so much this year. I realize those injuries were kind of hard luck. Plus I thought 'Glass Mo' was kind of funny. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Johansson activated off of IR and is good to go for tomorrow, but, because we apparently are never going to be able to ice a fully healthy lineup, Bratt didn't practice today and is listed as day-to-day: https://mobile.twitter.com/amandacstein/status/943534966293614595
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bratt Day to day, could have been wurst 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1