Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT - Devils vs Rangers 12/21/17

4 hours ago, EdgeControl said:

I wonder if our current team can handle the hitting of playoff hockey for multiple extended series

They'll be fine. It's the time and space I'd be worried about.

53 minutes ago, Marshall said:

They'll be fine. It's the time and space I'd be worried about.

REALLY??!!! interesting, I would think that our 1st and 4th lines are as good as anyone in the league.. our D ? YES agree.. our 2nd line is just now playing together so its all speculation there

Wow, you'd think the Rangers website put that video together. Very slanted. Not showing the tying goal, really?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eldon said:

Wow, you'd think the Rangers website put that video together. Very slanted. Not showing the tying goal, really?

I'm assuming most of those clips were pulled from the Sabres-Rangers Winter Classic show which shows the Rangers angle, especially considering the only people mic'd were Rangers players and the refs

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

I'm assuming most of those clips were pulled from the Sabres-Rangers Winter Classic show which shows the Rangers angle, especially considering the only people mic'd were Rangers players and the refs

shoot out win ending though, cory skating off as the victor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CommonDreads said:

THANK YOU. The inferiority complex some Devils fans have when it comes to the Rangers is really bad

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

THANK YOU. The inferiority complex some Devils fans have when it comes to the Rangers is really bad

Wait till you see what is posted in the Devils FB groups on a daily basis if you are not already in there lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Wait till you see what is posted in the Devils FB groups on a daily basis if you are not already in there lol.

I avoid that group as best I can, I dont need eye and brain cancer haha

• Like 1