GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again piggybacking on MadDog's great quote - this one from Brian Boyle on Nico: 

Mike Morreale‏ Verified account @mikemorrealeNHL 

Brian Boyle on rookie Nico Hischier: "He's inspired a lot of guys in this room." -- Coming from a guy who 5 months ago was diagnosed with leukemia.

image.thumb.png.8a11e12c96f0388daeaaa1ced8e1ebdf.png

• Like 5

The Devils could basically put a nail in the coffin of Columbus of thinking about getting the first WC.

The Devils should want to stay where they are. Would you rather face Washington as the first WC or finish third in the division and face Pittsburgh, or get WC2 and face TB? Of course, that means if the standings play out that way.

6 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I disagree with most of this post. 

Firstly, there is a *lot* of hockey left. A 9-Point lead with 22 games to go is way, way smaller than you realize. 

Secondly, I am nearly certain that the Penguins are going to win the Metro. They’re getting red hot at the right time and have plenty of time to gain and hold a metro lead. All I want to do is make the playoffs. I don’t care who we face. I think the two best teams in the East are Boston and Tampa, and we’d be lucky to avoid either of them. 

Any team in the eastern playoff mix is a tough opponent if we make it. Philly is probably the easiest to play...but let's make it first. Go Devils.

Let's go big two points.

I would like to propose a trade -  Sal for Dano straight up, today before puck drop. Such a disappointment every game to hear Sal speak so intelligently then they through it over to a guy who sounds like a WWE heel ranting aimlessly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Spectacularly disappointing effort from everyone who isn’t Kinkaid so far today. 

Extra sh!t-points to Ben Lovejoy and Drew Stafford so far. Which is weird, because you can usually count on them bringing passion and talent. 

Hall has 3 SOG already and nearly scored.