GDT: Montreal @ New Jersey 3/6/18 7PM

Derlique

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

yeah im watching on the french network and the guys were saying he looked hurt was with the trainer, i was actually looking away from the TV and only heard it

how do you feel about the Habs broadcast team? They annoy the sh!t out of me. Marc Denis is decent though

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Today is a fvcking great day!

4-0 in the first!

Hall’s streak continues!

and my family is gonna grow by 2!

Let’s go boys!!!

Twins? Congrats dude!!! 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Twins? Congrats dude, that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We literally posted the same thing lol!!

• Like 2

Just now, Devs3cups said:

how do you feel about the Habs broadcast team? They annoy the sh!t out of me. Marc Denis is decent though

Well depends, some are terrible, some are okay. I don't listen to them much but when they are doing a Devils game i usually listen to that broadcast cause it brings a bit of a nostalgic feeling to the game and it's fun to hear what they have to say about the team etc etc

i like Francois Gagnon, PJ Stock, Stephane Leroux and Gaston Therien... Francois Langdeau i can't stand him... the rest is kind of in between haha

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

hey sterio, did you put a voodoo curse on the habs??? boy did they fall of a cliff... Montreal=TANK CITY!

Nah Bergevin took care of that haha

I just fvcking hope they don't land Dalhin

Edited by SterioDesign

15 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well depends, some are terrible, some are okay. I don't listen to them much but when they are doing a Devils game i usually listen to that broadcast cause it brings a bit of a nostalgic feeling to the game and it's fun to hear what they have to say about the team etc etc

i like Francois Gagnon, PJ Stock, Stephane Leroux and Gaston Therien... Francois Langdeau i can't stand him... the rest is kind of in between haha

Yeah exactly lol. Benoit Brunet and Mario Tremblay are fvcking horrible during intermissions lol

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Yeah exactly lol. Benoit Brunet and Mario Tremblay are fvcking horrible during intermissions lol

i can't believe Tremblay was coaching in the NHL lol he's butchering basically every single players name. He's making statements that doesnt make sense at all. As if he's not watching any games other than MTL.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

i can't believe Tremblay was coaching in the NHL lol he's butchering basically every single players name. He's making statements that doesnt make sense at all. As if he's not watching any games other than MTL.

I was eating with my dad and I told him the exact same thing. Him or fvcking Michel Bergeron. How tf did these guys get jobs? It's incredible.