GDT: Devils vs Rags 7:00 PM at the Rock

Jerzey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm probably the only one who noticed (or cared), but I think it's tacky to misspell Greene's name. 

Especially given the source, a team employee and quasi-journalist. Who takes too much time writing those lineups out neatly. That’s a fake list just for a picture. 

I am looking forward to seeing Mermis though, because as stated in a previous thread, wtf is a Mermis?

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Exactly.  How many times has she written his name on paper?  I mean, c'mon.

Those lists are so neat, I bet it’s multiple times per game. 

Someone tweet her that we demand a corrected roster and I bet she re-writes it instead of trying to squeeze an “e” in there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Especially given the source, a team employee and quasi-journalist. Who takes too much time writing those lineups out neatly. That’s a fake list just for a picture. 

I am looking forward to seeing Mermis though, because as stated in a previous thread, wtf is a Mermis?

You're being generous there

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Which part? Argument could be made for both I suppose lol. 

This is why I can’t have Twitter, I would be trolling her until it was fixed. 

I don't see her as a journalist at all.  Especially since other reporters who are not nearly as close or follow the team broke the Taylor Hall surgery news last year before her.

I see her as the Devils PR spokeswoman at this part.  That's fine and she does give us news, but I wouldn't consider her an objective "journalist."

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I see her as the Devils PR spokeswoman at this part.  That's fine and she does give us news, but I wouldn't consider her an objective "journalist."

Well as a team employee, I would hardly expect objectivity. Honestly I am not fully clear on what her job really is. Social media director seems more apt. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Well as a team employee, I would hardly expect objectivity. Honestly I am not fully clear on what her job really is. Social media director seems more apt. 

I guess "team reporter" is best to describe her.  She is employed by the team and she reports what they allow her to report.