GDT: Coyotes vs. Devils 7PM

Devils01

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Where in Ohio?

Columbus.  Going with a couple of buds to Ohio State - Wisconsin game.  I’m not a big college football guy, but always up for a good game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Columbus.  Going with a couple of buds to Ohio State - Wisconsin game.  I’m not a big college football guy, but always up for a good game.

Nice. Never been to a OSU game (I’m not real big into college football myself), but plenty of my friends and family are. Seeing a game at the  Horseshoe is supposed to be something else. We’re do for A TON of rain tomorrow down in Cincy, hope you guys don’t get slammed too hard up there. 

29 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Enjoy it's a great place to see a game! Don't even need to be a football fan for this one.

You can see the issue with Hughes' size. That turnover happened because he isn't big and strong enough to go into the boards with the puck and come out with it so he stopped up in the o-zone and got trapped and had to get rid of it and turned it over. I'm happy Hughes didn't take the hit, but I'd rather him just throw it into the corner in that situation.