GDT1: Bruins @ Devils 1/14/2021 7PM Season Opener!

Crisis

If they let them play another 5 minutes of 3 on 3 and we got rid of the stupid gimmick, we probably win that one.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Yeah, unfortunately it doesn’t look like 2019-20 Subban was a fluke...

I felt Kulikov was our worst, followed by Sevs, Subban in the middle of the pack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If they let them play another 5 minutes of 3 on 3 and we got rid of the stupid gimmick, we probably win that one.

I felt Kulikov was our worst, followed by Sevs, Subban in the middle of the pack.

Kulikov should have at least had a big assist if Gusev hits an empty net. I don’t remember Subban doing anything positive. 

1 minute ago, Triumph said:

I haven't posted here in a long time but something about tonight makes me want to.  Maybe it's the return of Devils hockey.

Brutal first period but they got it together in period 2 - they're going to give some teams trouble with all that speed.  Sharangovich drawing 3 penalties, pretty great, him being drilled into the boards, not so great.

Thought there were some nice moments for Kuokkanen and Boqvist.  

And obviously if Blackwood isn't as incredible as he was, we're talking about a lot of different stuff.

Good to see you back, even if temporary.

• Like 2

Hughes had a pretty good 2nd, and a great 3rd and OT imo. Got 2 assists. If he didn't give the effort on Wood's goal there, we lose 2-1.

The young guys showed up.

I love that Ruff doesn't look scared to put the young guys in there. Saw Hughes and Yegor on a 4 on 4 once. Good to see. Learn from your mistakes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

That's the fun part with these memes and Miles Wood, you can replace that part with anything, and he'll always be looking at "crashing the fvcking net"

I mean...but/for his stupidity, we win this game? That seems wrong but I’m not sure it is.