GDT Bruins @ Devils 05/03/21 @ 7pm on msg+

lazer

17 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Let's see if we can get a few more guys to 30 points for the season. 

It’s all about Hughes and Bratt trying to overtake Zacha.If I have to buy a goddamn Zacha jersey, I’m going to be pretty pissed off.

LGD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

We lose and Rags are out.

Still, fvck Boston.

I don't want any more losses.

It'd be great if the Rags got knocked out of contention tonight, but by my math Boston only needs to get one point to clinch, so I'd prefer that we beat them and they can get that one point against someone else. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It'd be great if the Rags got knocked out of contention tonight, but by my math Boston only needs to get one point to clinch, so I'd prefer that we beat them and they can get that one point against someone else. 

Lets win in OT.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Hey, we are awesome at blowing a lead and going to overtime!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s all been in good fun, but we’re down to the wire. 

Fvck you Zacha, I don’t want your jersey. Hughes and Bratt rule!!!

Plot twist: Zacha announces he’s switching to goalie for the remainder of the season, immediately making you change your mind on his jersey 🤣

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Plot twist: Zacha announces he’s switching to goalie for the remainder of the season, immediately making you change your mind on his jersey 🤣

This is brilliant...thank you for a good chuckle, heh heh.

• Like 1

Good period by Wedgewood who got peppered with shots - definitely need to cut that down the rest of the game.

Also, it's awesome having Bahl on defense and finally have some size back there.  Not sure who #21 is on Boston (Gryzelk?), but Bahl pushed him over like he was a toddler.

• Like 2

Just want to take a minute to thank all of you hardcores who are still watching these games. The GDT is as dead as a regular thread now, only the most hardcore of fans are still checking in. I appreciate you all. 

• Like 2