GDT: Devils @ Montreal 7:00 PM MSG

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I wish McLeod would find a way to get into more of a rhythm.   He seems like one day he could be similar to a Coleman-type. 

That would be a tremendously awesome result. Because that's it stands he looks like nothing more than a fourth liner, obviously

• Like 1

Given the dogsh!t team he's on, Mercer is having a decent rookie season.  10 goals a little more than halfway through the season...not bad.  Would love to see him cement himself as a 2nd liner next year, so we can get guys like Sharangovich/Vesey/Zacha in the bottom 6 where they belong.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I wish McLeod would find a way to get into more of a rhythm.   He seems like one day he could be similar to a Coleman-type. 

I like Mcleod but his shot is bad. 
Anyway he is a good role player.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

These are two of the three or four worst teams in the league, so…. 

I mean it's the NHL isn't it? Put on any of the other games right now it's not even the same sport. I understand they're the two of the worst in the league but is it not considered the BEST league in the world?

Edited by SeanMac16
I'm an idiot.

2 hours ago, MB3 said:

Actually ridiculously psyched to watch this one. So many interesting storylines to follow:

1. The Devils have gone 0-4-1 in their last 5 games where Amanda hasn’t posted a photo of her shoes. No shoe photo yet today, something to watch as we get closer to puck-drop.

• Haha 1