2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

On 5/15/2023 at 11:01 PM, MadDog2020 said:

Gives me a good excuse to post this: 

Great memory. Look at how Henrique celebrates.... Salvador is ready to embrace him but he totally avoids him and goes out of the way to the other D man (I think Zidlicky?.  Lol. Wonder why. 

Everyone's getting two days rest between their series ending after this round .... 

Still think the turnaround played completely into Carolina's hands in our series. Not sure that there would have been a different outcome with more rest, but I certainly think we would have been more competitive. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Goddammit it’s annoying how much I actually like Hank. He provides some really good insight of the goaltending. 

I know, he is quite a professional, didnt like him as a Ranger for obvious reasons, but I forgive him :)

2 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

BS call. The contact had nothing to do with Andersen not making the safe

I thought it was definitely the right call - it may have been slight, but the Panther player did seem to make contact with Andersen, possibly causing him to be out of position if even slightly, and he didn't appear to make an attempt to get out of the way.  Definitely wasn't Drury's fault, he was literally doing his job as a defenseman and facing the puck - he wasn't pushing the Panther player into the goalie at all.