GDT: Game 4 Devils @ The Bad Guys, 7:00 pm

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What a ridiculous comparison. We are past the days of captains like Dano, Salvador, and Greene. 

Not sure why you’re getting so worked up over people wanting more out of our SKILL guys. 

My point was that you don't even understand what those letters mean. I didn't mention skill.  

Edited by RizzMB30

4 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

So let's just start going after anybody who doesn't have a point too. Grow up. I won't shut up for someone acting like a child. 

Grr.....that Bastian and Boquist. No points. Grr.

Yep. Expectations for guys like Bastian and Boqvist are definitely the same as guys like Nico and Palat…

Who’s being childish again? 

This was so much easier on Saturday because I was sitting by myself and could just blurt out continuous streams of obscenities at the TV.   I’m sitting here trying to project calm as I watch this with my father in law and my mother in law is off in the corner of the same room reading a book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Lateralous said:

This was so much easier on Saturday because I was sitting by myself and could just blurt out continuous streams of obscenities at the TV.   I’m sitting here trying to project calm as I watch this with my father in law and my mother in law is off in the corner of the same room reading a book.

That sounds like an awful watching experience lol  

I only have to just not get the dog worked up too much. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Start screaming! They'll never wanna watch a game with you again, problem solved! 

• Haha 2

Just now, Rob_Ottawa said:

He was last game too. Reminds me of the evolution of Colin White way back.

If he becomes even half as physical as White he’ll be a beast. He’s definitely been a nice surprise. He looked terrible at the start of the season. Him and Schmid are probably the two most improved players on the team. 

Greetings from Punta Cana. My wife asked them to change the channel at our resort bar before some leafs fans showed up and apparently they can only stream one hockey game at a time. Sorry leafs fan, your privilege doesn't extend internationally here 😈 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • EvilHeart 2

21 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Devils are winning this game. Come on, let's get along at least until there's a reason to be mad.

1000%. I'm at a bar watching the game and checking this thread periodically - I don't want to see bullsh!t fighting when we're winning.  Be positive guys. There's lots of reasons to and we're playing great. 

• EvilHeart 1

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

1000%. I'm at a bar watching the game and checking this thread periodically - I don't want to see bullsh!t fighting when we're winning.  Be positive guys. There's lots of reasons to and we're playing great. 

If it ends with three pages of off the rails arguing it will feel just like a mid December 2022 GDT.😝

Edited by Lateralous
  • Haha 2