GDT: 4/29/2023 Game 6 - Devils @ The Bad Guys 8:00 pm FINISH THEM!

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Great, I won’t even be able to watch the end of the game before I go to work. 

It's trash all around and there's no excuse for it. All these people on the west coast aren't really gonna be watching just cause it's 5pm for them.

I know a bunch of season ticket holders with kids and it makes it more difficult for them now. The league is clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff and just yet another reason the league will be surpassed by the MLS. 

• Like 1

Dougie Hamilton was absolutely terrible. He is so dreadful defensively. 

Bratt is so easy to defend. Always play off of him. He will always pass. Let him skate around softly on the perimeter and then read the pass.

Nico and Timo…I mean time to put up or shut up. The zero production has to end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Yep, burn the tape, can’t beat the refs AND the opposition.

soft as sh!t calls and magically not another one called against us once it was a 3-1 game. NHL wanted this badly

Oh sorry, apparently Bahl got a 10 in the 3rd

Refs definitely hurt plenty tonight but the Devils lost their composure and made some key mistakes.

Like you said, burn the tape.  If the Devils can pull out Game 7 we’ll happily forget all about tonight.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Devs64 said:

Taking the words out of my mouth. Just wanted to post exactly that.

It’s been like with ESPN all series. It’s constant ‘What do the Rangers need to do now?’, ‘How are the Rangers playing?’, ‘Which Ranger player is due?’…on and fvcking on…

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

I knew we were fvcked when they showed that ass crack Aaron Rogers in the crowd. He's been screwing my favourite teams for about twenty years.

Yeah … I’m a Jets fan too so … he’s such an asshat.  I’m beside myself.  But he’s a nice scapegoat for tonight, so he’s served his East coast purpose for now —- wait but that means he’s a big fat fvcking moron science denting jinx.  ASSHAT. fvck)8:(&2)&/4@)27)28;  

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

It feels like a pretty simple formula: stop Kreider from scoring on the PP = W. 

Game 7 stay the fvck out of the box, and if you do take a penalty defend that guy at all costs. Make literally anyone else beat you. 

No offensive zone penalties. I believe this was the 2nd game with 3 offensive zone penalties. It's absolutely unacceptable. 

• Like 1

Hard to say what will happen in game 7. Score first again and then get trained with 4 straight penalties. Momentum killer and and game ender in my opinion. Refs will do same thing next game. Nhl wants rangers. Just like the nhl wants Crosby and the penguins. Oh well. Let’s go get them Monday night. Need kings to win so it’s not an 8pm start. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepperkorn said:

Yeah … I’m a Jets fan too so … he’s such an asshat.  I’m beside myself.  But he’s a nice scapegoat for tonight, so he’s served his East coast purpose for now —- wait but that means he’s a big fat fvcking moron science denting jinx.  ASSHAT. fvck)8:(&2)&/4@)27)28;  

I feel for you, I'm a Bears fan

If it’s not Doc the sound is off when I watch.  Just say no to announcers.  OK. So. I’m going to bed I guess. Glad so missed those THREE fvckING GOALS OVER TWENTY fvckING MINUTES THAT LASTED OVER MY  FORTYFIVE fvckING MINUTE COMMUTE HOME 🤬🤬🤬🤬*£#*}>+$”$”$”A/a/AAAaAAagGGHHhHhH