GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - Game 2 8:00PM 5/5 TNT

Nicomo

8 minutes ago, smelly said:

I look at it like they are facing a big step up in competition. Canes are for real. 

Absolutely. There's no comparison between the Rangers and the Canes' speed and intensity.

Interesting that things have kind of slowed down in the game. I wonder if Carolina is sitting back a little bit looking to counter the Devils at some point, is tired or if the Devs actually managed to get their game going against them to an extent.

Edited by Revan

I can't even remember the last time we beat Carolina in the playoffs. Maybe we'll have a chance when Luke and Nemec are in there and have a couple of years under their belts. Carolina can't remain great forever. Sooner or later the tables will turn. Just sucks right now. 

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

I can't even remember the last time we beat Carolina in the playoffs. Maybe we'll have a chance when Luke and Nemec are in there and have a couple of years under their belts. Carolina can't remain great forever. Sooner or later the tables will turn. Just sucks right now. 

They sucked for quite a while but that was back when the Devils were even worse. Unfortunately they seem to always be good when the Devils are a playoff team.

fvck Staal...