GDT - 2/25/2024 Lightning @ Devils, 1 pm, MSGSN/TNT - Lindy Overcomplicates Things

ButlerBulldog

Using the rest of my buybacks and the other games I'm posting for sale. Want any money I can get back for this season that I can get. Besides them wearing the stadium series jerseys again and the last home game of the season I don't care about watching from home instead. 

So happy they raised the ticket prices by 9%, this team doesn't warrant that on or off the ice. 

• Like 3

Nothing from Fitz. Nothing from ownership. We can’t even get answers from the coach. After what the fans have done all year supporting this mess…what a slap in the face.

Just now, smelly said:

Chico - “I don’t know what Schmid was doing.”

Horrible by Schmid. I don’t know what the hell he was doing either. Made no attempt to come back and stop the puck. He’s not a fighter in net. 

I have been watching but after sitting through 120 minutes of Chelsea wasting chance after chance against a Liverpool side made up of children, I just can't watch another team I love go through the fvcking motions and beat themselves again.

That was a gut punch. Of course on national TV. Sick of excuses. Waaaay toooo soft. 

Did these guys forget how to play??!!

Edited by mackchi

Just now, devlman said:

Nothing from Fitz. Nothing from ownership. We can’t even get answers from the coach. After what the fans have done all year supporting this mess…what a slap in the face.

We got answers from the coach. The media was making the guys too nervous.

• Like 1