GDT: 2/27/2024 Devils @ Sharks 10:30 EST MSGSN

Rock

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Big night for Timo going back to SJ for the first time. Hope he has a big game.

Timo will probably get melancholy and remember the good ol' days when he had a coach who would put him on the right side.

My gut tells me Zetterlund doesn't score tonight, but that Blackwood pulls off a "Scott Wedgewood" performance and the Devils lose. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Blackwood will probably shut us out. 

He's coming off some rest after giving up 4 to the Knights, his past 5 games though looks pretty good... and he's confirmed starter tonight

image.png.78b1e6310c7cc473aa1853865c5f10c6.png

• Like 2

If losing in embarrassing fashion tonight means this smooth brain idiot finally gets put out to pasture then I hope we lose 10-0. Enough. I can’t take another day of this guy behind the bench. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

worst defensive pairing in the league

punish the rookie for a good game

bench miller

The genius of Lindy Ruff, ladies and gentlemen

I would say unbelievable but it’s Ruff so I’m not the least bit surprised anymore that he throws this crap out there

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jagknife said:

bench miller

It feels like it's on purpose now, like he picks his lineup based on what will piss us off the most.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

If losing in embarrassing fashion tonight means this smooth brain idiot finally gets put out to pasture then I hope we lose 10-0. Enough. I can’t take another day of this guy behind the bench. 

They are lucky they are on the road the next 3 games so they don't have the "pressure" of playing in front of the home fans. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

They are lucky they are on the road the next 3 games so they don't have the "pressure" of playing in front of the home fans. 

There are still reporters on the trip though. I hope Amanda Stein doesn’t want to know too much about the power play.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

It feels like it's on purpose now, like he picks his lineup based on what will piss us off the most.

Smith and Luke on the same pairing. Again. To borrow a line from someone we know, Lindy doesn’t watch the games too well. 

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

28 minutes ago, jagknife said:

bench miller

Did the image get flipped?  That makes it seems like Lindy is playing most of the wingers on their off side.  

13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Lindy is upping his troll game. He’s just trying to piss us off now. 

Sadly I think he actually thinks he's putting the players out there that will give him the best chance to win.  Which is legit terrifying at this point.

Wish I knew where Fitz stood on all of this.  Just SOMETHING from him.  The media is starting to get on him for all of this...the crosshairs are quickly shifting from Lindy and his MO to "Why hasn't the Devils GM moved on from him yet?"  And Fitz is just...silent.  It's fvcking so bizarre.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Wish I knew where Fitz stood on all of this.  Just SOMETHING from him.  The media is starting to get on him for all of this...the crosshairs are quickly shifting from Lindy and his MO to "Why hasn't the Devils GM moved on from him yet?"  And Fitz is just...silent.  It's fvcking so bizarre.

That sh!t needs to come to an end, STAT. If they lose tonight Ruff better be on the next plane back to Newark.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sadly I think he actually thinks he's putting the players out there that will give him the best chance to win.  Which is legit terrifying at this point.

I think that his current inaction gives us a good indication of where he stands on this. Currently he seems OK with riding this out and seeing what happens.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Vomiting 3

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

bench miller

Wait, we're really not going to try Hughes-Smith again, are we? Besides that, Miller potentially sitting for Smith again is awful... what are we even doing here?

Also lol at Hughes with Lazar and Palat - yeah, uh, let's play our best playmaker with our 2 best defensive forwards?

Edited by nmigliore
  • Like 1