GDT: 03-01-2024 Devils @ Ducks 10:00 EST MSGSN

Rock

2 hours ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

If they're rolling the same lines that they did in SJ, does that mean they're using 7 D again? I know it has Miller listed on the outside looking in, but he did play as the 7th D. And he also potted a goal.

Still not sure why he doesn't get stable minutes. He's been one of the better dmen thus season

Brendan Smith is infallible and will not be allowed to be scratched as long as Lindy is coach.

just win and take control back

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Tomorrow is my birthday and this game being west coast 10pm EST start means it'll end past midnight.....hopefully they win for me.

Happy  B'day! Mine was yesterday.🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Happy birthday! Mine is the 16th

Thanks!  Lots of Pisces around here :)

Just now, smelly said:

LOL. 

Demonstrating why the Devils desperately need a goalie and why it’s probably too late all in a single play. 

Dude..... Really?  Guy had the puck alone 2 ft from the goalie lol

• Like 2

Just now, jagknife said:

73.3% giving up first goal. Pathetic

It’s incredibly hard to have this percentage. I mean you’d figure just from sheer luck alone it couldn’t get this high. It’s perplexing how Lindy has a job still.

• Like 1

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

That was a really bad choice by Marino. Why does this team always throw the puck back into defended players?

Bahl also looked like Bambi on ice when he lost the puck battle being surprised by the bad pass

• Like 2

1 minute ago, devlman said:

It’s incredibly hard to have this percentage. I mean you’d figure just from sheer luck alone it couldn’t get this high. It’s perplexing how Lindy has a job still.

They were tied with the 92-93 Senators coming into this game for most first goals given up in NHL history. You don’t ever wanna be in the company of the 92-93 Senators. That’s one of the worst teams in NHL history. 

• Like 1