GDT: 3/16/24 Devils last last stand @ Coyotes 5:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

Quite the last stand we got going so far…this team I swear…

I hope MD2020 sees a decent game tomorrow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I am not wasting my evening on this sh!t.

It’s a beautiful day here in New Jersey.  Everyone should really call it a day and enjoy the springtime air.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

To their credit, at least any time they give you just the slightest glimmer of hope, they make sure to remind you why you shouldn’t hope for any miracles.

My hope died awhile ago on this season, it's why I had no issues with booking trips during the first round. This team just stinks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

My hope died awhile ago on this season, it's why I had no issues with booking trips during the first round. This team just stinks. 

Same.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's 10000% on the players for this showing today.  fvck them all. Incapable of winning anything meaningful. 

There’s been a lot of games this year where they’ve given it their best effort, but the results weren’t there.

This is not one of them.  Yeah a guy like Groan won’t be outcoaching anyone anytime soon, but this feels like a no-show so far.  Feel for Kahkonen today, because he’s the latest goalie to be given no help by his team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's 10000% on the players for this showing today.  fvck them all. Incapable of winning anything meaningful. 

I mean, I think there’s plenty of blame to go around. These lines are atrocious. The big “tweak” to the PP was adding Mercer to the 1st unit, etc. They’re hardly being put in the best position for success. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

To their credit, at least any time they give you just the slightest glimmer of hope, they make sure to remind you why you shouldn’t hope for any miracles.

At this point, no one in this organization deserves the playoffs.   If for some reason a combination of them flipping some sort of switch this late in the season and the rest of the wild card teams sh!tting all over themselves resulted in some sort of playoff birth, I think it would be more detrimental long term than if they just limp to the finish line and everyone from Fitz on down has to spend the summer answering for this failure.   Backing into the playoffs now lets everyone off the hook.  

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

I mean, I think there’s plenty of blame to go around. These lines are atrocious. The big “tweak” to the PP was adding Mercer to the 1st unit, etc. They’re hardly being put in the best position for success. 

Yeah Groan is just about as dopey as Lindy.  I already said it but wouldn’t want him or Lindy anywhere near my staff, even as assistants.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

At this point, no one in this organization deserves the playoffs.   If for some reason a combination of them flipping some sort of switch this late in the season and the rest of the wild card teams sh!tting all over themselves resulted in some sort of playoff birth, I think it would be more detrimental long term than if they just limp to the finish line and everyone from Fitz on down has to spend the summer answering for this failure.   Backing into the playoffs now lets everyone off the hook.  

Oh they ain’t getting in.  No way.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah Groan is just about as dopey as Lindy.  I already said it but wouldn’t want him or Lindy anywhere near my staff, even as assistants.

I still have no idea how rogalski has stuck around as long as he has

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

I still have no idea how rogalski has stuck around as long as he has

Kinda hoping the new guy will have more than enough clout to have a significant say in who’s on his staff.  Feels like Fitz handpicked most (if not all) of Ruff’s guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Daws in for the rest of this mess. 

KK was the last guy I would’ve blamed for that period.

• Like 2