GDT: Devs @ Rags 7:00 PM TNT/Tru TV

MadDog2020

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, devlman said:

The sad thing is this team is so soft that it’s highly likely no physical retribution or response is even dished out.

It’s a foregone conclusion. This team has no balls, no grit, no pride. They won’t do sh!t outside of that overgrown dipsh!t MacDermid having a staged fight with Rempe. That’s all we’ll get. No one else on the team has an ounce of ‘fvck you’ in them. It’s something I want addressed by the next coach. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

After last night's loss, we need more than a -1000 MacD/Rempe fight (I don't know the actual odds if they exist, but, come on). The season is over. Send a message for next year. I don't care if the Devils lose 10-0, fvck these dickheads up. The Devils' teams that won Cups would NEVER accept this garbage, different era or not. Fitz should sign Turner Stevenson, Cam Janssen and Jim McKenzie to one-day contracts just to play in this game. 

• Like 2

The only question left for me is: Have we already been served with everything that's on the Devils menu for this year, or the chef's special is still coming?

Beat the rags and earn some respect.

They aren’t gonna win, so all I care about is exacting a pound of flesh. SOMEONE in that locker room put money on the board. The first player to send a Rag to NY Presbyterian gets the money. Lets go. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Beat the rags and earn some respect.

Beat them to a pulp. Physically. I want their coach so angry at what happens in his postgame that his head explodes. I want a two hander to Panarin’s fvcking legs. And Fox’s. And definitely Trouba’s. Running their soft-ass goalie into the fifth row would be nice too. Basically I want this game turned into Slap Shot, and I want people to be outraged when it’s over. 

Edited by MadDog2020

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nmigliore said:

lol go fix your teeth you fat fvck. 

People are misguided; no one wants this. We want Rags being taken out of the building in ambulances.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

People  are misguided; no one wants this. We want Rags being taken out of the building in ambulances.

I do want what you mentioned, but I'll take MacDermid caving in Rempe's face if nothing else.

• Like 2